Eᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ

MUSIC boomed from inside the house as I grew nearer, tucking my phone in my back pocket and tightening my grip on the neck of the bottle in my other hand

There were people making out on the front porch, the odd person throwing up in the nearest bush, jeez the party only started an hour ago and there's someone passed out already? I thought to myself.

I ran a hand through my hair and adjusted my white leather jacket before heading inside, head high and shoulders back. My eyes caught onto a few of my old high school friends playing beer pong in the living room.

A heavy arm was sloppily thrown over my shoulders and I snapped my head over only to be met with one of my friends, we go way back.

"Didn't know you were comin'!" Matt's English accent was always strongest whenever he was pissed, it made me giggle.

"Of course I'm going to be here, can't miss the opportunity to see you can I?" I teased with a smile as I nudged his side and allowed him to walk me through the different rooms.

He introduced me to a few people I wasn't quite aware of and everyone seemed really lovely. It was mad, because majority of these people in the house made fun of me back in Junior year, and then after graduation and college, everyone loved me again?

"How's that boyfriend of yours? I see you posting him all the time." Matt grinned down at me, his dirty blonde hair was gelled and spiked up slightly.

"He's good, he couldn't make it tonight because he had work." I pouted slightly and looked away.

"Let's fix you up a drink!" Matt cheered and steered me towards to kitchen.

JASON DILAURENTIS' POV:

My nostril burnt as I allowed to white dust to suck up into it, throwing the rolled note down on the table as my head shot back and I breathed heavily.

I wasn't high, yet, I just got here, first place I came was outside to quickly do a line to give me a buzz of energy before I began drinking.

A few girls stood by the back door giggled as I strutted towards it and pulled it open, I turned to them and sent them a quick wink before slipping inside.

My black Chelsea boots were fairly soft against the kitchen floor as I weaved my way in and out through the dancing bodies.

"My man, my man!" Kenji cheered as he came up behind me and slapped me on the back, I forced a smiled as I glanced over at him.