ⵊᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ 'Tʜᴀᴛ Nɪɢʜᴛ'

FIVE MONTHS LATER

FIVE MONTHS LATER

MUSIC played softly in the background over our chattering and laughter, it was a Rihanna song, S&M to be exact; a song that could get me up and dancing if I'd drunk to a certain extent.

"Em, you and I are the only ones who did anything worth talking about this summer." Hanna smirked, my eyelids had started to droop slightly but I felt the most sober out of all of us. Aria looked pissed as hell, and do not get me started on Emily, the girl could hardly form a sentence without sounding like she was speaking gibberish.

"I mean, Aria took some boring picture class, Spencer went to college, and Quinn spent most of her days banging the hot-Doctor-boyfriend." Han giggled, "Hey! We did more than just 'bang'!" I scoffed with a grin tugging at my lips, Hanna raised her brows.

"So, how many houses did you build?" Han asked Emily, I reached over for the bottle of disaronno I'd brought with me and poured some more into my cup, Aria held out hers to me to which I poured a slightly less amount in hers than I did in mine.

"Uh, I think we finished about six." Emily slurred, closing her eyes briefly.

"And in poor countries, one house is like a home for fifty." Hanna beamed over at us, "okay, miss productive, how much of your list did you actually do?" Spencer smirked.

Hanna pulled out her notepad and begun to read through it, "Let's see...cooking class with Caleb, done! Volunteer at the animal shelter for pocket dogs-" "-Wait that exists?" I interrupted, "-Did not do." Hanna retorted.

"Expand my vocabulary, effectuating! Intern for Vera Wang-" "-You got an internship for Vera Wang?" Em asked, "Yeah, I changed my mind, turns out they want you to work for free." Hanna shook her head slightly, I giggled.

Em grabbed her flask and poured an excessive amount of the liquor into her cup, "Woah! Careful Em they're already pretty strong." Aria laughed.

"Maybe for you, you're a pixie, I've gotten really good at this." Em mumbled, lifting her cup up slightly. Suddenly a phone pinged, then one by one each of our phones pinged. Spencer picked up hers first.

"'Show me your boobs, -A'" Spencer read out with a small smirk, I scoffed a laugh, "does Mona have a ten year old brother?" Aria asked sarcastically.

"Are these ever gonna stop?" Han mumbled, "eventually we'll be old news" I shrugged, "yeah and then Garrett will go on trial and we'll be news again, or Mona will start talking and we'll be news, again." Aria lifted her cup up to her lips and sipped slowly.

"Or I'll show someone my boobs and we'll be news again!" Em chirped up, I burst out laughing, "Okay!" Spence reached over and grabbed Em's flask, "Uh, hey I thought this was a party!" Em deadpanned and gestured for her to give it back.