A ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ

"WAIT what?!" I practically shouted, ignoring the death glares elderly citizens around us threw at me

"Did your Mum not tell you?" Aria's brows knitted tight together, she clutched her coffee cup tightly in both hands.

"No! No one's told me anything!" I threw my arms up and slouched back in my chair.

"They've been split up for over two weeks, I really thought you knew, that's why I haven't exactly been 'little miss bubbly' recently." Aria sighed sadly, I leant over and rested my hand on her wrist, sending her an apologetic look.

"How did this happen? Your parents are like the definition of love!"

Aria looked away before glancing back and taking a swig of her coffee. "Dad cheated." She mumbled. My brows furrowed and mouth dropped agape in horror.

"No-fucking-way!" I gasped.

"Yes-way, and I'm sorry I never told you but can we change the subject? It's only just started to feel normal again in my life and I don't wanna reopen bad wounds." Aria mumbled.

I nodded instantly and begun chatting away about Ledger and I, Aria beamed at me throughout all the stories I told her and even related to a few with her and Ezra.

"Speaking of Ezra, how was your date the other night?" I asked eagerly, it was a Wednesday morning, we had fifteen minutes until we had to head to the school. So the brew wasn't busy with students.

"It was amazing, literally amazing." Aria gushed, she went into detail about everything he did and I occasionally sent her a shocked look or whispered 'damn' because that man had gone full out.

"We should get going." I sighed as I pushed my chair out from under the table and reached down to grab my bag. Aria followed suit.

I was stood behind Hanna in a very long queue for a coffee truck that was parked in the quad.

"What is up with this queue?" I groaned as I ran a hand through my hair, my eyes panned to my watch, I had twenty minutes until my next student would arrive for tutoring.

"All the vending machines are on lockdown, someone's been breaking into them after hours and stealing food." Hanna informed me, I nodded along.

"I heard this one kid say that an alarm went off at like 3AM." She laughed lightly.

"Vending machines have alarms?" Aria asked as she snuck up behind me and wedged herself into the line by my side.

"No, the school!" Hanna laughed, I chuckled and nudged Aria in the ribs.

"So someone's been sneaking in and out of here in the middle of the night, which makes zero sense, because who'd wanna be here any longer than they already have to?" Hanna asked sarcastically. I grimaced and shook my head at the thought.

"Well I might, going home just got scary." Aria mumbled, she opened her purse and pulled out a ticket that was meant for the Art gallery she and Ezra went to the other day.

"This was in my Dad's coat, he said it's my Mum's but I'm starting to wonder if he was at the museum too!" Aria rushed out, panicking slightly.

"Your Mum had a ticket too?" I asked.

"Yeah, she said it was a gift from the other faculty members." Aria shrugged.

Hanna looked down at her phone, then up at the sky.

"But did you see her there?" I asked, Aria pressed her lips together and shook her head.

"Well then it's all good?" I asked timidly, shrugging slightly turning back round because the line began to move.

"Yeah I guess." Aria mumbled behind me.

"Hey, can either of you get my coffee, I'll be right back." Hanna asked, I hummed and nodded at her, watching her wander out of the line and out of sight.

I was walking Emily to her car as she nattered on about some bitchy girl thats in her swim team, I always loved how passionate Emily got whenever she was telling a story.

"And she fucking tried to what!" I gasped, snapping my head over to the girl whom nodded.

"She's a psycho, get her ass kicked off the team!" I said frustratingly, leaning my lower back up against the front of Emily's car; she opened her door and threw her bag and books inside before looking back over at me.

"Believe me, I've tried everything, anyways, how was your weekend?" She asked softly.

"I was with Ledger on Saturday, then working from home Sunday." I smiled, leaving out the part where Jason Dilaurentis was in my house, sitting on my bed chatting away as if we were 'besties' on Saturday night.

"You two are so cute." Emily beamed before dipping down into her car and shutting the door, she wound the window down as I rested my elbows on it and peered inside.

"Don't let that Paige girl fuck with you, you deserve to be team captain, not her." I grinned down at Emily who sent me a thankful smile before bidding her goodbyes and driving off down the road.

I turned on my heal and headed towards my own car, my phone pinging and vibrating in my back packet caused me to slow my steps and reach back to grab it.

My eyes widened as I opened the text from the unknown number, it was two photographs attached, both of Jason and I through my bedroom window, he was stood by the closet and I was walking towards my bed away from him.

'Tut tut tut, you should tell the girls who you were really with on Saturday night, because there's no way you'll be able to shut ME up.
-A'