Sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ

"HEY, why are you taking the sticker off?" Aria asked as each of us strolled into the Marins' kitchen

"I'm not, I'm trying to stick it back on." Hanna huffed, her broken leg elevated as she sat uncomfortably in her wheelchair. My heart bled for her. "Believe me I don't want to see the autograph that's under it." She mumbled.

A had clearly broken into Hanna's hospital room and written a message onto her cast, one that said: 'sorry about losing my temper, my bad, love A."

"We can get you another sticker." Spencer suggested as she placed Hanna's duffel bag onto the counter beside her, "Yeah maybe next time we should try something mellower, like 'save the planet'" Aria inputted.

"Hey! there were not a lot of choices, it was either Humpty Dumpty or 'Jesus is coming look busy'" Spencer's face scrunched as she spoke.

"Honestly Han don't worry about it," I reached over to gently squeeze her shoulder, "just focus on everything around you instead, because you're home, you're safe and alive." I reassured her.

"I thought I was safe in my hospital room too." Hanna whispered under her breath. "Now what's going on with Noel Kahn? Is he A? have you talked to him?" Han asked Aria.

"No I avoid him, keep telling him I'm busy...busy freaking out everytime I look at him." Aria retorted.

"Yeah well try getting run over by him." Hanna huffed.

Me and the girls decided to let Hanna sort out some food for herself whilst we grabbed the rest of her stuff from Spencer's car.

As we headed out the front door I noticed Emily being quieter than usual, slowing my steps to a halt I lightly grabbed her sleeve and tugged her back. Letting Aria and Spence head down the drive without us.

"Are you okay?" I asked her quietly, she looked everywhere but my eyes. "Em?" I touched her forearm gently, the girl looked like she'd seen a ghost.

"I'm fine, just some stuff going on at home." She shrugged it off, "You're more than welcome to stay at mine for a few days if you need to." I offered.

"Thanks Quinn, but it's best if I was at home, my parents question where I am enough of the time..."

Emily sauntered off to the others and left me wondering what could possibly be wrong. Her family was always so good, I would never picture them to be the type that had issues.

Once we had grabbed the rest of Hanna's stuff we headed back inside. Hanna was in front of her kitchen cupboards with a few food boxes scattered on the ground.

"What happened?" I asked, "oh just a few boxes fell." Hanna quickly said. Spence and I crouched to pick them up but Hanna's voice interrupted our movement, "No no, you guys don't have to clean, honestly it's fine, you've done enough." She smiled almost nervously?