Kɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ Bʟɪɴᴅ

"YOU look beautiful

"YOU look beautiful." Ledger's voice mumbled against my ear lobe as his hands traced up and down my arms from behind. We'd talked for hours, he apologised a million times and when his eyes deepened into mine in a way like no other, I could forgive him for anything. He'd stayed over last night and didn't have work until eleven, me on the other hand? I had twenty minutes until I had to leave.

"You're making me want to not go to work." I giggled, trying to adjust how my top sat on me but Ledger's roaming hands kept un-adjusting it.

"Stay..." he groaned, placing his hands on my hips and pulling my backside flush against his front. I choked out a laugh although my cheeks heated up, watching him in the mirror grin against my neck before he placed his lips on the skin and dotted kisses all the way down to my collarbone, then my shoulder, and all the way back up.

"I have to go soon.." I whispered, his arms slowly moved round my waist and held me firmly against him, I placed my hands on his forearms and let my head drop back against his shoulder, sighing in contempt at the feeling of his lips marking my skin.

"You've got twenty minutes, that's plenty of time." He glanced up to look at me through the mirrors-image and smirked. "It doesn't take me that long to make you finish."

My eyes widened and I bit back the loudest laugh, although my parents had already left so we wouldn't be disturbing anybody with the noise. I turned round and placed my arms around his neck, leaning my face forward to collide my lips onto his.

His fingertips trailed down my body to my pyjama shorts as I was only halfway through getting changed, he yanked them off in one movement and dragged me backwards towards my bed. Flipping me over and hovering above me, I writhed beneath him, desperate for his loving touch.

"That's all she said?" Aria asked, "isn't that enough?" Em deadpanned, I folded my arms across my chest and leant my back up against the divider wall between the toilet cubicles.

"No, it's not enough, you've got to go back to Radley Han." Spencer pinched the bridge of her nose tightly.

"It's not so easy Caleb is all over me!" Hanna shot back, Spencer's face scrunched up, "I don't need to know that!" The brunette threw her arms up.

"Well Caleb's not finding dug-up jewellery in his locker." Aria retorted sarcastically, "Whose earring did Ali find in my dads couch?"

Emily had found a necklace with actual teeth on them, and the words 'dead girls can't smile' written on it; although we'd now lost the necklace down the loo, it still frickin' traumatised us all. Then Aria found an earring in her locker that she'd put in Ali's casket, it was one Ali had found in Byron's office couch when they'd both ransacked through it to find solid evidence he'd cheated.