Oᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ Dᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ

I kept my gaze downward on my arms that rested on the cold metal table before us

I kept my gaze downward on my arms that rested on the cold metal table before us. Dried mud scattered over my skin, the dress I had on was pale orange, like a champagne sort of colour in a way. That was ruined, mud was all over it front to back.

Spencer was sat beside me, Hanna the other side of her and Aria at the head of the table. Each of us looked as if we'd rolled around in the woods; but the dried tears on our cheeks told us otherwise.

My head slowly turned over to the big dark window facing us, I knew there was someone behind there. Possibly Garret, or anyone else who's been out to get us this entire time.

The door leading into that separate room opened, black shiny shoes shuffled into the room and as my eyes dragged up the body to meet the face of whomever it was, my breath hitched in my throat.

"No-fucking-way." I whispered in disbelief, each of the girls beside me uncomfortably sat upright in shock.

"Did you miss me?" Detective Wilden sarcastically asked as a venomous smirk grew on his lips.

He moved over to the table and rested his hands on it, leaning forward and dropping the tone of his voice down a notch. "This doesn't just look back it is bad, homicide is a capital offence in America, and you girls are going down." He hissed.

12 hours earlier...

"Doctor Sullivan, are you home?" Han called as she peered into the window, I rattled my fist on the door over and over, no answer.

Emily paced up and down the porch as the doctors voicemail kept coming out through her phones speaker. "I got that same voicemail." Aria huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

Spencer crouched down and picked up a few newspapers scattered on the porch decking. "Yeah she probably sends it to all her clients."

"So she's definitely not here." Hanna mumbled as she sauntered back over to us.

"I don't think she has been for a few days, these newspapers go back to Monday." Spencer sighed, holding it up to show us; today was Thursday...

"Maybe we should call the police." Em suggested, shrugging slightly.

"And say what to officer Garrett when he starts asking us questions." Hanna retorted with a small snort after, she had a fair point.

"Hanna's right, Garret, Jenna, Ian, Jason, they're all connected we cannot trust any of them." Spence said, folding her arms over her chest, I glanced at the floor quickly before looking to the side.

"The last time somebody thought she knew who A was she got hit by a car, sorry Hanna..." Spencer rambled on, Han shrugged.

"Okay so what do we do?" Em asked quietly.