Sʜɪꜰᴛᴇᴅ Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇs

𝗝𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦' 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

MY head fucking throbbed as I rolled out of bed, it was Saturday morning which meant that of course, I was hungover because there's always a party somewhere on Friday nights.

My friend Kenji was throwing a party tonight, a bunch of old friends of mine from school were going so I couldn't say no to catch up with everyone again.

I figured I'd spend the day in bed recovering from last night, get up and ready at 7pm and then head to his party later. Have to show up later than everyone else because making a fucking entrance is key.

To be honest I'm twenty years old and I still party like I'm seventeen, I love it, fucking hate these adults telling me I'm at the age where I need to 'get my life together and focus on work' I'm a guidance counsellor at the high-school, I think my personalities are pretty split in half.

I enjoy going out, getting shit faced and partially regretting it the morning after. It's just what living is really.

After spending most of the day transferring from my room to the kitchen to get a glass of water, the time quickly rolled into the evening so I decided to get ready.

I lived alone in a small apartment just in the centre of town, my parents moved away after Ali died, just seemed a bit morbid staying in that big house filled with memories of her.

The hot water ran over my body as I showered and cleaned myself up, I was sober now but I bet within the next hour I wouldn't be. My problem is that if I go out to have a few drinks, I get drunk, badly.

I've been to rehab a few times, always ended up the same way again though; I sometimes think about how Montgomery helped me that one night when I was fucked out my mind after I found out Ali had been killed.

It was a weird gesture, I mean, after how much of an ass I was to her I'm surprised she didn't want me dead instead.

Our relationship was completely one sided, I used her, but I was young and stupid and relationships are not my thing. But she clearly ended up catching feelings and after I had gone through with the bet then she only ended up hurt in the process. Not my problem.

My turquoise long-sleeve top hugged my arms a little too snugly, but I knew it made my muscles look good and the girls would love that so I kept it on. Running a brush through my golden locks a few times I parted it slightly in the middle so it hung over my forehead neatly.

After spraying some cologne and grabbing a few of my 'necessities' to take with me, I headed out the door and made my way to Kenji's.