Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ

"EVERYBODY admired Alison Dilaurentis, she was beautiful, passionate and charming, that's how I will always remember her; thank you all so much for coming this afternoon, it means the absolute most

"EVERYBODY admired Alison Dilaurentis, she was beautiful, passionate and charming, that's how I will always remember her; thank you all so much for coming this afternoon, it means the absolute most." I smiled out into the audience.

A flow of applauds filled the room, I stepped down from the podium and sauntered back over to my seat beside Hanna. "Is that Ian?" I hissed quietly to her as I sat back down.

The tall brooding man stood at the back of the hall, hands holding the memorial flyer as his gaze fixated on us girls at the front. Ian Thomas, 07' high school sweetheart, I was in his year. He was a total ass to all the girls, a real player, luckily I wasn't one of his victims.
Ian dated Melissa Hastings for a long time, the two called it quits after a rumour spiralled that Ian cheated, I believe it. But no one ever found out who he cheated with.

"He's back in town, and it's seriously freaking me out!" Hanna retorted, the audience hushed as the last person to give a speech stepped up onto the podium. With the hand of Jason Dilaurentis at her side, Jenna Marshall took the stage.

I placed my hand over onto Hanna's and squeezed it tightly, fearing that the brunette could expose my friends darkest secret to everyone right now.

Jason's eyes caught mine as he moved back over to the side of the podium, I quickly looked away and reminded myself to completely act like he wasn't there.

Jenna surprisingly didn't ruin our lives, her speech was actually rather sweet. I noticed a few audience members sniffling and dabbing their cheeks with tissues.

I said goodbye to the other girls and walked my separate route home, Spencer walked alongside me as our houses were close.

"So..." she hummed, I clutched my purse tightly and glanced up to the stars aligning the sky, "How come you and Jason looked like ghosts when I came downstairs last night?" She asked. My stomach churned, I bit on my bottom lip and turned my head away from her gaze.

"Uh, nothing, it was just weird being alone with him, we weren't exactly 'besties' in high school." I lied, Spencer thinned her eyes at me causing me to shrug lightly.

"Jason's always been mysterious, like Alison." Spence mumbled, "Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked, both of us standing outside the back entrance of her home.

"Not tomorrow, because you guys have your SAT's, I'm not going in, no students to tutor." I smiled softly, Spence waved me off and watched me head down the road.

The crackling of thunder in the distance rumbled, I looked up and flinched as a spatter of rain smacked against my forehead. It soon picked up the pace, raindrops falling harder and more profusely, I lifted the back collar of my leather jacket up over my head; picking up the pace of my steps to reach my house.

My boots squelched as I took them off and threw them onto the shoe rack, I clenched my hair up into my hands and attempted to wring out the last of the dampness.

"Hey hon, how did it go?" Dads voice chirped up from behind, I spun round to face him, "it was good, very calming, nice knowing that she had a good little send off." I retorted.

"Your Mum and I are pissed we couldn't make it," His arm wrapped delicately over my shoulders as we wandered through the hallway toward the kitchen, "She's still at work, I'm worried that this storms going to affect her getting home."

My brows furrowed, it's hell outside right now, and it's only going to get worse. My stomach dropped at the thought of anything bad happening to my Mum.

The chiming of my phone receiving a notification caused my Father to release me from his light embrace, "Anyone important?" He asked, I scrunched my nose up and shook my head.

"What's for dinner?" I asked, pressing my side up against the counter and twisting the rings wrapped around my fingers. "Homemade soup, figured it'd be nice to have on a night like this." He smiled softly.

I tapped the counter twice to signify I was heading off upstairs; Jason's scent still lingered in my room from all those nights ago when he stayed here, it's as if he was haunting me, creeping up and slowly clawing at my mind to overtake and make me go insane. I snatched a bottle of air freshener off of my cabinet and sprayed it around the room, heaving a sigh of relief as I'd finally ridden him of my bedroom.

Slumping down on my dressing table stool I pulled my phone out, only to straighten my back up as a chill ricocheted over my spine at the message I'd received.

Tell the girls your dirty secret, or your Mummy won't be reading you anymore bed time stories

Tell the girls your dirty secret, or your Mummy won't be reading you anymore bed time stories. -A

—————
𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒:
𝐴ℎℎℎℎℎ 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠!
𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠.
𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔!
-𝑆𝑎𝑟𝑒 <3