ⵊᴛ's Aʟɪᴠᴇ

IT had been two nights after the 'incident', myself and the girls had stayed over at Spencer's last night; lying in until around 9:30 ish because we were all way too drained to be productive

"Ugh, my brain is numb from all those cop questions." Hanna groaned, rubbing her temples lightly. I sat up and stretched my arms above my head before hugging them around my knees which were brought up to my chest.

"I don't think I'd be here if it wasn't for A." Spencer hummed quietly.

"A killed Ian to keep you here." Aria retorted, we sat around on Spencer's floor where we'd camped out last night, re-living the moments from last night.

"I feel like I have a hangover and I never even went to the party." Hanna huffed, I sniggered out a small laugh.

"We need caffeine..." Spencer suggested, we each hummed in agreement, Spencer shuffled to get up but Aria grabbed her arm. "Oh! No offence but, can I make it?" She asked. Spencer furrowed her brows.

"Seriously?" Spence asked, I laughed lightly and pulled myself up. "Yeah I gotta agree..." I mumbled, "I'm with Aria too." Em added.

"Yeah...sorry Spence but your coffee gives me the shakes." Hanna said as she stood up and brushed herself down.

We each exited the room before Spencer and headed down the stairs. Only to be met with each of our parents stood around Spencer's Kitchen.

"What's going on?" Aria asked. I stood behind Hanna and fumbled with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Mom?" Hanna directed to her mother, who looked at Mrs Hastings and suggested she should tell us.

"The accusations you made about Ian have cast a bright spotlight on all of you..." Mrs Hastings started as she stood up slowly, "Spencer is still a person of interest in Alison's murder investigation, and now the police seem to think the four of you are involved."

I furrowed my brows tightly together and I caught my mothers eyes, she looked ashamed and a pang of guilt clashed against my heart.

"Ian killed Alison, ok? And last night, he tried to kill me." Spencer rushed down the stairs and hugged her arms around herself.

"We were all there, we told you exactly what we saw." Aria added, "and we heard you." Ella retorted.

"We don't need to rehash what we talked about last night, this is about moving forward." Byron said softly.

"And while the police sort through this we want you girls to see a grief counsellor." Veronica stepped forward once more and lightly placed her hands on her hips.

"She's a therapist who can help you deal with Alison's death." Ella informed us. I glanced over at Hanna whom shook her head lightly, I was glad we all had mutual feelings about this.