Fᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ

MY head was throbbing by the time I'd bounded down the pathway towards Jason, my throat scratching as I'd been heaving so much

"Jason?" I called as I neared him, slowing my steps to a halt and holding my hands out to show I meant no harm. He looked dazed and confused, he was high.

"Quinn?" Jason slurred, his eyes widening and squinting as he attempted to take in his surroundings. I knelt down in front of him, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Yeah it's me, what the fuck happened?" I asked, as calmly as I could though due to Alison being found dead I wanted to scream and unravel every part of horror that shook within me. "Ali's dead, I decided to get shit-faced...y'know, forget 'bout all this mess." He mumbled, cursing under his breath as his hand reached up to his face and fingertips brushed over the bleeding graze on his cheekbone.

"Come on." I pulled him up to his feet, looping my arm around his waist. "Where?" Jason asked, looking around.

"I'm taking you back to mine, you're in no fit state to be wandering the streets of Rosewood at this hour." I said, mainly to myself as I'm certain he had dozed off as I pulled him down the road.

"Quinn! Is that you?" My fathers voice called as I was whisper-cursing at Jason for stumbling up the stairs and making a racket.

"Uh- Yeah Dad! I just went to go see Aria!" I shouted back, scurrying up the last few steps and practically dragging Jason behind me.

I locked my bedroom door once I'd managed to get us both inside, huffing and briefly shutting my eyes I gathered myself together then turned around. "Oh for fuck sake." I whispered under my breath, Jason was sprawled out on my bed, already drooling on the pillow.

Somehow I managed to yank his boots off but struggled to lift him upright slightly so I could tug off his leather jacket. I pushed back the fuzzy memories in my mind as his familiar aroma hit me once more.

I'm not quite sure why I was doing this for him, I'd draped a blanket over his body, placed his head lightly on the pillows and made sure he was comfortable. I suppose I felt bad that his sister was dead, maybe I felt bad for how mistreated he is by his parents. Though if I thought long and hard about what he'd done to me, I'd kick his ass straight to the curb.

Like I said, I never talk about that time in my life, it was hard back then; I was weak and Jason was a bully. We moved on from that a long time ago.

I curled up on my bean bag in the corner of my bedroom, gazing at the boy passed out in my bed. I told my Father I wasn't coming down for dinner and that I'd re-heat some later on. I couldn't deal with anyone finding out about the other person in my room.

As the night slowly, and I mean very slowly revealed the new day, I blinked rapidly and glanced over to my alarm clock. 5:47 am, I'd been awake all night, just zoned out and thinking.

The sounds of Jason mumbling 'I'm gonna be sick' stirred me from my spot and made me spring from my seat and snatch my bin up on the way.

"Oh god." I hissed as I held the bin to his mouth and watched him hurl every ounce of alcohol he'd drunk into it. My free hand found its way to the back of his head, holding him firmly against the bin so he didn't puke over my fresh sheets.

"Morning to you too." I mumbled sarcastically, grimacing as he burped and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Quinn?" Jason asked quietly, shocked wasn't the right word to explain the expression on his face.

"Are you gonna puke any more or can I put this down?" I completely ignored the fact his eyes were glaring daggers into my own. Leaning down I placed the bin back onto the floor beside the bed and removed my hand from the back of his head.

"What the fuck?" Jason glanced around the room, panting slightly, he sat up as fast as he could possibly move then groaned instantly and pressed his fingers to his temples.

"Hangover, you were fucked last night, I found you outside your old home, couldn't leave you there." I shrugged, standing slowly and moving over to the mini fridge sat on my chest of drawers, opening it up and pulling out a water for him.

"But, wouldn't you rather leave me there to rot other than...take care of me?" Jason's brows knitted tight together, I almost laughed at the sight of him, his hair sticking up in different directions, bloodshot eyes, pale skin and a tiny bit of sick still in the corner of his mouth. He looked fucking ridiculous.

"Wow, nice to see you think so highly of me." One of my brows perked up, a smirk tugging at my lips as I thought about what it would be like to kick this boys ass. I leant forward and lightly threw the bottle onto the bed for him.

"Why?" Jason asked, hesitantly taking the water bottle and unscrewing the lid, "'cause I'm not a bad person, yes you're not entirely my cup of tea in a person but doesn't mean I'd leave you there." I shook my head slowly.

"God, my head." Jason clutched the top of his head and snapped his eyes shut in pain. I pulled open one of my drawers and found some aspirin, throwing the pack at him and huffing a short laugh when it smacked him straight in the chest.

"What time is it?" He mumbled, throwing his head back as he swallowed the pills. "6:15, my parents leave for work at 7, so you can leave after then." I crossed my arms over my chest and leant my back up against my drawers.

"Shit, I'm supposed to be at work today." Jason groaned, pulling back the covers and slipping out of my bed. My eyes widened slightly as I remembered I had to be in too, spinning on my heal I pulled open my closet and rummaged through, taking out a pair of black jeans and a grey high-neck knitted jumper.

"Um, can't I sneak out now?" Jason asked, I heard him struggling to pull his boots on. "Fine, but go out my window." I huffed, grabbing his jacket off of my seat and handing it to him.

"Okay." He mumbled, moving over to my window and lifting it open, I watched as he leant his head out the window and tried to gage how the hell he was supposed to climb out.

"Climb onto the branch, it's thick enough it'll hold, then on the way down there's little handles to help you." I informed him, he was cursing to himself all the way down to the bottom.

Once he'd reached the ground I moved over to the window and pulled it shut. I never even got a 'Thank you for taking care of me'. For the one hundredth time I've said this: he's a fucking asshole.