Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Bᴇʟʟ ᴛᴏʟʟs

THE flash drive that the girls found in the storage unit had videos of all of us on there

THE flash drive that the girls found in the storage unit had videos of all of us on there. Not just any videos, videos that someone had taken of us without us knowing.

There was even a video of Jason and I on there, back when I was sixteen and so was he, we looked so different but the same as we do now in a way. It was taken from outside my house, someone was in my garden hiding and had zoomed in on my bedroom window where Jason was stood behind me kissing along my shoulder and neck. How romantic I thought that was, I cringed watching it now.

"Turn it off." I mumbled shamefully, most of the other videos were Alison and the girls getting changed and having sleepovers, it was some fucking messed up shit. Ian is sick.

"Ian was spying on all of us." Spencer groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose with her index finger and thumb.

"I feel sick." Emily whispered under her breath.

Other videos were ones of Toby and Jenna, these videos could get a lot of people into trouble. We had no evidence it was Ian taking them, but who else could it have been?

Walking home that night made me feel uneasy, I always felt uneasy ever since A came about, but specifically now, the eerie thought someone could be in the bushes watching my every move caused my feet to quicken their pace in an urgency to get home.

"I'm back!" I called as I shut the front door behind me and slipped off my shoes.

My mum poked her head round the corner from the kitchen entrance, "Quinn! Just in time for dinner darling." She cooed.

"So, we have Byron's faculty mixer tomorrow evening, will you be joining us?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, will Aria be there?" I retorted curiously.

"I believe so, it's just going to be members of faculty Byron works with, people he may be working with in the future, y'know?" I nodded in response.

"You should see if Ledger can come too sweetheart, I'm sure Ella and Byron would love to meet him!" My mother gushed, I smiled at the thought and quickly pulled out my phone to ask my Aunt if I could bring him along.

"Do I look okay?" Ledger asked me as we both stood outside my Uncle and Aunts house, I held a bottle of champagne in my arms, complimentary to the hosts.

"You look handsome." I beamed up at him, admiring him in his dark grey slacks, white button up and dark grey blazer fitted perfectly on top.

The front door swung open and Aria beamed at me and let out a little squeal, she briefly embraced Ledger and stepped backwards to let us in. There was a fair amount of people here, I didn't recognise anyone, except of course, Ella, Byron, Aria, Ezra and my parents.