UɴᴍAsᴋᴇᴅ

"DO you think this will be enough to split?" Aria asked as she held up the box of pizza, I shrugged and looked at the other girls; Hanna thinned her eyes at the box in Aria's hand and then placed a hand on her stomach as it grumbled

"DO you think this will be enough to split?" Aria asked as she held up the box of pizza, I shrugged and looked at the other girls; Hanna thinned her eyes at the box in Aria's hand and then placed a hand on her stomach as it grumbled. I giggled at the noise.

"Guys, seriously, he's nine years old..." Aria leant against the island counter, "he's never seen the sun and he probably lives in a cupboard with like 600 dolls."

"Ok? So, you don't need to get all freaked out over a newsflash from Caspar the friendly host." She mumbled, I recalled what had happened a few hours ago, we all went over to that doll shop this evening; and the shop-owners son or grandson? Was creepy as shit and told us he knew Alison.

"Aria, he remembered Ali, okay? He warned her that something bad was going to happen." Emily deadpanned.

"Well if it wasn't Jenna and Garrett who was the couple he saw in his head?" Aria asked.

"Mellissa and Ian!" Hanna shot back. "Can you let it go?" Emily hissed. "No, he said the girl wasn't blind." Hanna retorted sharply.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean that we have to go back there." Aria shrugged. "Yeah, we do..." Spencer spoke up, each of us turned to look at her.

"My parents thought that Melissa could've killed Alison." Spence mumbled, "Come again?" I choked out.

"They hired a detective, after Ali disappeared..." Spencer rested her elbows up on the counter and tucked her chin into her palms. "What did the detective find?" Em asked softly.

"I don't know, but Melissa tried to convince me that my Father wanted to see Ali dead.."

"Wait, why would Melissa accuse your Dad of wanting Ali dead?" I asked, confused as to where this was going.

"Because Alison knew that my Dad..." Spencer gulped, her eyes burnt into mine and for some reason the look she gave me struck a sudden sense of fear into my body. She took a deep breath and dropped her arms back onto the counter. "That, my Dad is Jason's Father too."

Han, Em and Aria snapped their heads over to me, I glanced straight ahead as my eyes widened; I felt dizzy all of a sudden. I kind of wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

"She would drop hints, and make weird jokes about how close our families were..." Spencer dropped her head and gazed at the counter, "and then Jason figured it out and he told me."

"He also wanted to be the one to tell you Quinn..." She mumbled, I glanced up at her and met her eyeline, "But you're my best friend and I couldn't keep this from you guys any longer."

I nodded, understanding. "Did Alison rub this in Melissa's face too?" Aria asked, "All I know is that Melissa hated Ali's guts...she worked in the next town over and she probably drove past that creepy doll shop, everyday." Spencer suggested.