Cᴀᴍᴘ Mᴏɴᴀ

"WAS you invited to Mona's 'Glamping-Party'?" Hanna asked as she dipped a French-fry into her milkshake

I perched my elbows up on the table and rested my chin in my hands, "Nope, what the fuck is 'glamping'?" I scowled, Hanna huffed and slouched back in her seat.

"Like fancy camping or whatever, I was uninvited! How can your bestfriend un-invite you to their birthday party!" My brows raised, Mona and Hanna were tight, the fact that a tiny little argument had Mona pulling moves like that was weird.

"She's missing out, you are the party, don't stress about it, I'm sure it'll be shit anyway." I picked up my soda and brought it to my lips.

"Oh I'm still going." Hanna replied, I furrowed my brows and slowly put my drink down, "A is gonna be there! We got a message saying so."

"And why don't I know any of this?" I asked, Hanna toned down her voice a little and checked to make sure nobody was eavesdropping, "The others are going to Mona's party, I'm gonna be there in the distance watching who shows up, you with me?" Hanna offered, I couldn't let her do this on her own.

"Of course." I smiled softly, re-picking up my drink and tapping it lightly against her own. "Hey, how's your Mum doing?" Han asked softly, I sighed an downcast my eyeline to my half-eaten bowl of nachos, "she's okay, broken ribs and hand but other than that, she's surprisingly still her chirpy self." I smiled.

"God A is such an ass, I cant believe they'd do something like this, I'm so sorry Quinn." The blonde leant over the table and grabbed my hand. Squeezing it lightly she gave me one of her comforting smiles that made all my worries go away.

My head still hurt from Jason's encounter round mine the other night, how dare he think that it was me who wrote that or knew who wrote that! I made a promise all those years ago we'd never speak of that summer again.

Jason was weird, sometimes I still wondered whether he was still on all the drugs he used to do, I never get a real good look at his eyes because I'm afraid if I look so deeply into his eyes I might forget just what a horrible person he is.

"These jeans are cutting circulation!" Hanna scrambled to get out of her black jeans, throwing them onto her bed and reaching for a pair of black leggings instead, I was in a deep navy denim jacket, a black jumper and black leggings.

"We're supposed to camouflage, but god I wish I could wear my heals." The blonde ran a hand through her hair stressfully, the other girls had headed to the party twenty minutes ago.

"Right, Binoculars, pepper spray, phone and..." I listed out everything in my bag until I shifted my cap out of the way to reveal a pocket knife, "..This." I held it up and flicked it open, Hanna looked anxiously at it before nodded shortly after.