Hᴏɴᴇsᴛʏ ɪs ᴋᴇʏ ɪɴ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ

I watched as my Mother paced around my bedroom ensuring I had everything I needed, my area was tidy and that I was okay

"Mum you need to rest, you just got out the hospital yourself." I said to her, she turned around and sauntered over to the side of my bed.

"Mi amor I am not worried about myself right now, I'm worried about you." She gently brushed a chunk of hair behind my ear and stroked my cheekbone. "I know I know, I'm being a pest, I'll let you rest baby but shout if you need me." Mum leant down and pecked my hairline, smiling lovingly down at me before swiftly making her way out of my bedroom.

I pushed myself upright and propped my pillows up behind me, folding my arms over my chest and huffing as I glanced around my room. Slowly reaching over to my bedside table I pulled my phone off the charger and went scrolling through my contacts.

My finger stopped on a name that made my jaw clenched, I quickly clicked on his contact and hit block. But my thumb hovered over the "Do you intend to block this contact?" Yes I fucking do. Done.

I sighed in relief watching Jason's name disintegrate on my screen.

It was Friday, which meant my date with the hot doctor was only tomorrow, I wasn't in as much pain as I was two days ago. My ribs ached and so do the cuts and bruises scattered over my legs and arms, but once I looked in the mirror, I wasn't even bothered by the pain. Yes I thought I looked badass, yes I do look badass.

I decided to give Aria a call and see if she'd come over, we hadn't spoke since I was in Hanna's hospital room with them all. None of us addressed the big elephant in the room, and I had to ask Aria about it, or at least hear her side of the story before I jumped to conclusions.

"Hey." Aria mumbled as she leant down and wrapped her arm gently around my shoulders to give me a side-hug. Her other hand was occupied holding a bag of takeout.

"Sit, we need to chat." I shuffled my legs over to make room onto my bed, Aria sat up cross legged onto the mattress and placed the bag in front of us both.

"So..." I sighed, reaching forward and picking the bag up, dipping my hand inside and grabbing out the contents then placing it onto the bed.

Aria kept her gaze fixated on me as I sorted through what food was what. I took a tub of noodles and declared it as my own. Aria didn't once budge to eat anything.

I placed my chopsticks down onto my lap and let out a heavy breath. "I'm just gonna say it and you're going to have to give me a straight answer okay?" I asked, she nodded slowly.

"I saw you, Aria, Me and Han saw you..." I said quickly, her brows pulled together, "And Mr Fitz." I added on.

Aria's face flushed with embarrassment, she opened her mouth to speak but I held up a finger to stop her. "Just, tell me one thing." I said softly, she nodded, "How long?"

"Since a day before the semester started." Aria said shamefully, my mouth dropped agape. "I...I was at a bar, then we just sort of...got talking and got to know one another, one thing led to another and-" Aria rambled on, "Yeah spare me the details of your sex." I butted in, she shot me a deadpanned look only causing me to shrug.

"I didn't know he was going to be my teacher, obviously, but then after we saw one another at school, it was so hard, we tried to fight it, we did." Aria sighed, running a hand through her hair in frustration.

"I know it can get me into trouble Quinn, and I know that he can go to jail for it, but I'm in love with him." Her eyes glossed with tears, I chewed on the inside of my cheek, how does one give advice to another when the issue is this?

"I really don't know what to say." I mumbled, picking my chopsticks up and beginning to eat my noodles. "You don't need to, just please, don't tell anyone." Aria begged.

"I won't." I muffled through a mouthful of noodles. "But, Aria." I sighed heavily, "I really think you should call it off, it can't be love if it's that difficult, love is easy and flows right to you, yeah it takes you on a hell of a journey, through storms and big drops that make your stomach falter, but it isn't supposed to be kept in the dark, like your love with him."

Aria picked up a prawn cracker and nodded slowly, "I mean, all love is worth fighting for but, you're sixteen, I can't watch you waste your life away on a man who most likely has a double life." I stated the obvious, Aria's face washed over with confusion.

"Aria come on...the guy is an English teacher and your bed-buddy, but what was he like a year ago? Who's in that man's past? You're better off with someone around your age, it's easier that way." I said softly.

"Change the subject, giving love advice makes me want to blast 'strange' by Celeste on my speakers and cry into my pillow." I lightheartedly said, Aria's lips upturned for a short while.

"So, how is it with Alison's possible-killer living in your backyard." I whispered into my phone as I shut my door and moved over to my bed.

Spencer shuffled about on the other end of the line, "God it's ridiculous, I'm so on-edge, and the fact we went back to find that tree and take a picture, now it's gone!" She exclaimed.

When Hanna and I were spying on the camp, Spence and Em received clues from A kind of like a treasure hunt. Once they figured it out, they found a tree with 'Alison + Ian' engraved onto it with a heart around the names.

The thought of Ian and Ali made my head spin, her asking me about him that one night made sense. "That's A for you." I mumbled, sitting on the edge of my bed before throwing myself back against the mattress.

"Have you spoke to Aria?" Spencer asked, "Yeah she came round earlier, why?" I retorted, Spencer sighed heavily, "Surprised she wasn't out banging our English teacher." I almost choked a laugh at her comment but I had to be serious about this.

"Spence come on, I know what she's doing is wrong and risky, but she's still your friend, and my little cousin, she hasn't changed." I rolled over onto my stomach and rested my chin in my hands.

"No wonder she's been getting better grades than me in our English papers." Spencer groaned, I laughed loudly and sat upright. "You did not just say that!" I smiled.

"I'm only messing, I just care about her, I don't want her getting into trouble." Spence whispered, "Hey my Mums coming so I'll speak to you soon okay?" I heard her quickly whisper a goodbye before the line went dead.

I placed my phone onto my bedside table and glanced around my room, eyes falling onto the dress hanging on my door handle ready for tomorrow night. A small smile danced its way onto my lips, despite all the chaos and madness this month has held. The least I deserve is a nice night out with Ledger.