Tʜᎇ ɮᮀᮋᮇᮅ ᎛ʀ᎜᎛ʜ

"SO if you swap this paragraph, with this one, your essay will be amazing, it already is, but it just needed to be re-arranged

"SO if you swap this paragraph, with this one, your essay will be amazing, it already is, but it just needed to be re-arranged. That okay?" I pointed and traced my finger along the essay on my desk.

"Yeah, thank you so much Miss Montgomery, you're a lifesaver." The young blonde girl beamed at me before picking up all of her books and work and standing from her seat.

"You're welcome Mia, see you next Thursday!" I called as she headed out of the door. Just as the door closed it was re-opened, Spencer came rushing in looking disheveled as ever.

"Oh, hey Spence-" I started but the look on her face shut me up immediately, "You have got to see this!" She rushed, slamming her laptop down on my desk before me and opening it up.

"What's happened?" I asked, Spencer opened up a video file and pressed play. The recording was taken in Alison's bedroom, Ian was doing something with the camera, he seemed to be hiding it in a way.

"What is this?" I asked, Spencer hushed me and gestured to keep watching. Suddenly Garrett burst in the bedroom with Jenna clinging to his arm, my eyes widened as they begun ransacking through Ali's room and picking up her personal belongings.

"That's weird." Garret mumbled on the video as he held the small box that Jason had given Aria, the video soon glitched and stopped and Spencer slammed the lid shut.

"So this means, the whole of the NAT club, Jenna included, were in Rosewood...and Alison's bedroom, the night Ali was murdered..." Spencer informed me, I blinked a few times to process it before glancing up at her.

"What about Jason?" I asked, Spencer shrugged lightly, "I think he was at the house, just passed out somewhere..." She mumbled.

"Come on, the rest of us are in the courtyard for break time, come sit with us?" Spencer asked me softly, I nodded and grabbed my bag before standing from my seat.

"And he just drove away?" Aria asked, I unscrewed the cap on my water bottle and lifted it to my mouth. "What else was he supposed to do?" Spencer shrugged lightly. Her and Toby had been going through a rough patch, after the 'Dolls' incident, she'd been trying to keep Toby safe by keeping him away from her.

"I mean Spence, you're protecting somebody you love, it's kind of romantic." I chirped up, watching as her eyes softened at my words.

"No, it's the opposite of romantic." She sighed defeatedly. "It's safe, it's what we all need to be." Hanna folded her arms on the table.

"Hey, well, at least Toby still wants to speak to you, because that was definitely not the case the last time I saw Ezra." Aria deadpanned, "Which makes me wonder, was that the last time I'll ever see him?" She questioned quietly.