Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ Gᴜᴇsᴛs

LEDGER'S hand wrapped around my own as we weaved our way through the crowded corridor of the Marin's household

"Just so I don't lose you." He mumbled in my ear, looking up at him I sent him a small nod and gripped tighter onto his hand.

My eyes immediately scanned the crowds for any of my friends, I recognised Mona Vanderwaal's voice coming from the kitchen so I stepped ahead and dragged Ledger towards there.

"Quinn!" A voice behind us called, spinning round Spencer rushed over to us with her boyfriend Alex trailing close behind. He looked pissed, and not in the drunk way I mean the mad way.

"Hanna's over there," she pointed to the blonde just over by the kitchen counter beside Lucas Gottesman.

"Okay, are you okay?" I ask, Spence looked really stressed, I mean, as per usual but more so than usual.

"Yeah I'm fine...I'm Spencer." She grinned up at Ledger and held out her hand, Ledger introduced himself and Spencer dove straight into conversation with him about being a doctor and medicines and all smart stuff I couldn't relate to.

"Hey can you let Spence know that I'm just gonna go get some fresh air." Alex briefly tapped my shoulder, I nodded at him and sent him a comforting smile, I could tell this wasn't really his scene.

Letting the two smart ones carry on their conversation I slipped away and headed over to Hanna.

I gently leant forward and squeezed Han's shoulders lightly, she slowly spun herself round and beamed up at me, "You okay hun?" I asked her loudly over the echoing music.

"I'm good, surprised still." She sighed, "Miss Montgomery! What's a teacher doing here huh?" A very drunk Lucas called and gently punched my upper arm.

"Hi Lucas, and as a matter of fact I'm not a teacher, actually a tutor and my job is voluntarily so I'm technically not on the school staff rota." I smiled softly at the droopy-eyed boy whom was sat on the counter.

"Well then, have a drink, it tastes like shit but I'm not surprised because Mona made it." He grinned sloppily and held out a plastic blue cup.

"I'm good thanks." I huffed and turned back to Hanna, she simply shook her head at him and looked away.

I perched myself up on the island barstool beside Mona who was chatting away to Sean the other side of the counter. Noel stood at the head of the table eyeing each of us.

"And she's all like, so now Hanna's on top of the bunny hill but I had to like...hypnotise her to grab onto the tow-rope." Sean rambled on about a story from the past.