ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴇɴᴠᴇʀs

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

We've been on the road for at least five minutes and neither of us has said a single word since I got in the car.

Talk about sexual tension am I right.

Bad joke? Yeah.. Bad joke. Moving on...

Maybe I should start the conversation. He's almost done with his cigarette so maybe when he's done I can ask him his name or what school he goes to... Hold up- does he even go to school?

Maybe he's in college and he's about to pick up his friend and drive themselves to college.

I cough awkwardly to break the tension. He takes his eyes off the road and looks at me, he lifts up his eyebrow and puts what's left of the cigarette between his perfect lips- Oh my lord Annaleah, chill.

"So uh, I have a question." I say nervously as I fiddle with my fingers.

Silence.

Followed by more silence.

I bite my lip awkwardly and put a lose string of hair behind my ear. "Did you not hear me? I have a question." I say again and look at him.

He turns his face to the passengers side with a serious expression and nods. "No I heard you. I just thought that if I ignored you, you would acknowledge that I don't really care what your question is." He says and changes his sight towards the road.

I scoff and cross my arms across my chest. "That's a bit rude. I'm a complete stranger. The least you could do is be a bit nicer to me."

He stops the car abruptly and I hold onto his amr and my chest for dear life.

Wow, his biceps are impressive. I just wanna squeeze- Okay Annaleah what the hell stop this nonsense.

I let go of his arm quickly and I catch him staring at my hand that was attached to his arm with a smirk on his face.

"Don't even start." I say giving him a death stare.

"Wasn't planning on it." He says smirkingly looking through the window.

"And what the fuck? Was stopping like that really necessary?!" I ask as I calm down my over rapidly, beating heart.

"Yes."

I blow hair off my face and turn my sight over mr asshole to give him a piece of my mind. "Listen here you ass-"

"Wassuppp bro," A boy with beautiful white hair says—interrupting me—as he gets in the backseat of the car. "Ooh you brought me a play date, you shouldn't have," The boy says as he smacks grumpy driver on the arm.

"What's the pretty girl's name?" The white hair boy asks and he waits for his friend to answer but of course nothing comes out of his mouth.

Of course he doesn't answer. How would he? Asshole hasn't even had the decency to ask what my name is.

Cunt.

I turn around and extend my hand towards him. "Hi, i'm Sage. Nice to meet you." He takes my hand with a big smile and shakes my hand.