ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Blake is it?" My uncle Carson asks Blake and he nods.

"How did you meet Annaleah?" He asks and I cringe at his question.

He's acting fatherly towards me and I hate it.

"We go to the same school together." Blake answers unbothered as he eats pasta peacefully.

"Oh so you're a senior as well?" Uncle Carson asks again, and I roll my eyes mentally.

Why is he interrogating Blake as if he were a father interrogating his daughters boyfriend.? It's annoying me.

"Yes sir."

"Do you know what your concentration in college will be?" My aunt Daliah asks and Blake nods.

"My concentration is federal law enforcement, specifically FBI related. I recently got accepted to Arizona State University and Michigan State University." Blake answers and the table goes silent.

I turn to face him and elbow him playfully. "You didn't tell me you got accepted to ASU and MSU." I tell him a hit disappointed but she shrugs it off. "I only found out about it four days ago, we weren't really on speaking terms four days ago remember." He tells me, reminding me that four days ago we weren't really on speaking terms due to the deal we made about not talking to each other, seeing each other or being around each other's presence ever.

The table goes silent after hearing Blake saying we weren't on speaking terms four days ago. My heart begins to race due to the embarrassment, I shove some pasta down my throat to ignore the stares my family is giving me.

"Wow an FBI agent, that's pretty impressive." Uncle Atticus finally speaks up after a long minute of silence. Blake nods and so does half of my family.

"Hey uh- where's Nonna? Didn't you say she was coming over?" I ask my mom and my mom drops her fork gasping and putting her hands over her mouth. "Your mother!" She shouts to my uncle Carson and his eyes widen. He turns to face a clock that's placed on a wall and his eyes almost burst out of their sockets.

He quickly pushes his chair back and stands up frantically from the table searching for his car keys and phone. Everyone stares at them confused when suddenly auntie Ev bursts out laughing. "You little shit," She says to uncle Carson who's pacing around the kitchen, searching for his keys. "You forgot to pick up mom from the airport didn't you." My aunt laughs again and everyone around the diner table either gasps or laughs.

I, of course laugh and so does Micah, Tobias and Ethan, Kinsley, Diane and Padmé gasp while Luke and Kylo fight over the last piece of bread.

"Shut up and someone hand me over a pair of car keys! Mom's been waiting for probably two hours now!" My uncle Carson yells not being able to find his car keys.

"Here take my car. Just tell mom you were stuck in traffic." Uncle Atticus hands his car keys over to uncle Carson making everyone laugh.

"HaHahA very funny asshole." Uncle Carson laughs sarcastically snatching the car keys and sprinting out the door as quick as possible.

As soon as we hear the car leave the driveway we all begin laughing. "Jokes on him, he needs to stop for some gas because I only had one line of gasoline." Uncle Atticus admits making us all laugh again.