ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Anna your gonna be late for school hurry up!" My dad yells from downstairs.

I groan and pull the covers over my head.

"Can't I stay home dad? It's not like the teachers will notice if I don't attend today!" I yell back at him hoping he agrees with me.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

Guess not.

"Finee i'm up." I tell him annoyed. "Hurry up Anna you only have ten minutes to get dressed." He tells me from the other side of the door and I mimick him.

I make my bed in less than a second and enter my bathroom. I take off my clothes and stare at my naked, almost healed, body.

*Flashback*
{ The morning after the party }

I wake up in a dark, navy blue room with a bunch of movie posters plastered on the wall.

Surely this isn't Saoirse's house nor Nalani's so who's house am I at??

I sit on the bed and look around confused, I grab my phone that was charging on the nightstand and check the time.

10:22am.

I go to my fathers contact and notice I sent him a message yesterday letting him know we decided to stay over at Saoirse's house.

That's odd I don't remember sending this text.

I stand up from the bed when my brain begins to throb inside my skull.

"Ow. Why does my head hurt so much." I mumble to myself.

I walk around the room and find my purse lying on a chair alongside some clean clothes with a sticky note.

"Here's some clean clothes for you to wear whenever you feel like coming downstairs."
xoxo
- Kathryn

I smile to myself now understanding where i'm at. I grab the clothes and begin to pull down the oversized sweat pants and t-shirt I have on.

I furrow my eyebrows when I notice a the various bruises on the inside of my thigh. I shrug it off and pull up the jeans and t-shirt Kathryn laid out for me to wear. I quickly brush my teeth and hair before leaving the room.

I turn the door knob and open the door walking quietly into the hallway. I hear a bunch of people laughing and talking as I walk downstairs.

As soon as I enter the kitchen everyone stops talking. I flash them an awkward good morning smile earning one in return from everyone at the table.

Kathryn stands up from her chair and walks over to me placing her delicate hands on my lower back in a comforting way.

"Kids," She address to her children. "This is Annaleah, a friend of Blake's." She tells them and they all nod. "Annaleah," She address to me this time. "These are my kids the ones I showed you a few weeks ago." I nod remembering each and every single detail about her kids.