ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

As Blake drives me home I inspect my clothes and the damages in my face. My crop top is filled with dried up blood alongside my jeans.

My converse have a bit of blood but not as much as Saoirse's jacket. I sigh and pull out a mirror I have in my school back. I unlock it and look at my face.

I gasp when I see the cuts on my upper lip and the blood still pooling down my nose. I begin to wipe the blood off with my crop top's sleeve and notice the bleeding not stopping. I ask Blake for a tissue and, without saying a single word, he nods and gives me multiple tissues.

The instant we arrived to my house, I noticed my dad's car wasn't in the driveway. I sigh with relief and get out of the car as soon as possible without looking back to thank Blake for the ride. I walk up to my house quickly and unlock the door closing it behind me rapidly.

I rest my body against the door, leaned my head backwards and groaned under my breath in pain when my head touched the door.

I push myself off the door quickly and touch the back of my head with my hand. When I pulled my hand away I saw blood that wasn't there before.

I cursed at myself and walked towards the downstairs bathroom to grab a towel and the first aid kit. When I turn on the water and put the towel under the faucet I hear a knock at the door, which I completely ignore and continue.

But yet again, there were now multiple knocks on the door. I groan and walk angrily towards the door and open it.

I look at the boy in front of me and I wait for him to talk first. My hand moves to my hips as I wait for him to talk.

His eyes are staring at my fresh bloodied hands, I hide my hand behind my back and I cough awkwardly. His eyes find mine and the oxygen that I onced had has been knocked out of me. His eyes stare at me for what feels like hours.

I blink away and so does he. "You left this in my car." He says dryly as he hands me my mirror. I take it and give him a slight smile.

I wait for him to walk away so I can close the door but he doesn't. He just stands there, towering over me, staring at me as if he were angry at me yet worried for me. I swallow the lump in my throat and try to continue this staring contest we have going but I roll my eyes at him. "I really have to go Blake. I have to um-" I say pointing at my bloodied self. "Get cleaned."

"I'll help." He deadpanned and entered my house, without an invitation.

"Uhh, I can clean these myself thank you very much." He turns to face me. And I keep my chin up high.

"There's no need for you assistance here Blake. So you can go home." I say and open my front door again.

He takes in a deep breath and lets it go. "No." He then walks into the downstairs bathroom and I stay standing there with my mouth open.

No? No?? But this is my house! Who's he to decide when he gets to choose to stay or leave this house?

"You coming Anderson?" He says as he peeks out the door and I curse to myself. I close the front door locking it and making my way to the bathroom.

The bathroom isn't too big so we're pretty closed together right now. I can feel his strong cologne down my throat and his breath on my forehead. I look down to my shoes and proceed to take them off to throw them in the washer. When i'm done taking my shoes he grabs me by my
waist—earning a little gasp from me— and propping me up on the counter next to the sink.