ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ: ʟɪᴇs

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"So Sagey, tell me," Noen turns and puts his hand on his chin and smiles at me. "How is it that a sweetheart like you ended up in detention?"

"I skipped class."

Noen drops his hand. "That's it? You just skipped class?" Noen asks confused.

"Mhm."

"Well that's just stupid. How many classes did you skip?"

"Um let me think. I skipped first, second, third, fourth— wait no, I actually went to fourth period. I did skip lunch though, then I got caught and had to attend french class and lastly ended up here."

Noen looks at me with wide eyes and clears his throat. "I mean, I guess you did skip a lot of classes but i've skipped a whole day and i've never gotten detention for that." Noen looks at Blake confused.

"Maybe that's because the teachers have completely given up on sending you to detention for skipping classes." Blake says as he closes his eyes and puts his arms behind his head.

"I guess, but still skipping class and ending in detention is so fucking stupid. When I get a chance to talk to the principal i'm gonna give her a piece of my mind-"

"Oh are you now Noen James? Please I would love for you to give me a piece of your mind." A very well and intimidating woman stands on the door with her hands on her hips staring at Noen.

Noen gulps and Blake laughs. "I was- I was just kidding ma'am." He says with a nervous tone.

"Mhm, i'm sure you were. Now get your stuff Noen, your father is here to pick you up, you too Blake." The fancy lady says as she turns on her heels.

"Wait- Can she come with? I'm sure she's learned her lesson." Noen stands and points towards me.

I smile and give a little wave to the lady. She returns the smile and looks at the sleeping teacher and sighs. "Why are you here darling?" She asks in a sweet tone.

"I skipped class ma'am."

"I see. Well since it's the first day I shall grant you your leave on detention. But don't let it happen again."

"Of course ma'am. I promise."

She smiles at me. "Alright then. Noen make sure she gets home safe. See you at home, goodbye Blake." Noen nods and Blake waves at the lady.

I look at Noen confused as I grab my bags and head out the door with the boys. "Who's she? Is she the new principal?" I ask.

Silence.

Huh? Why isn't Noen answering-

I turn and see Noen flirting with some girl who came out of the girls bathroom.

So that means...

I turn to my left and there he is. Blake Denvers, staring down at me with a serious expression on his face.

I look at his eyes and quickly look down at my feet when he finds me staring.

His eyes... They lost that beautiful spark they had, he's also seem to have lost his smile. His eyes look tired and worn out. I wonder what happened to make him lose that gorgeous spark and smile.