ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"I won't repeat myself again! Who started this!" Mr. Colton beams as his eyes scan the basketball court through the few people that are left.

Blake finally stands up from the floor revealing his beated up face. His knuckles are dripping with either his or Cole's blood. Cole stands up a second later revealing his beated up face.

He for sure looks 100 times worse than Blake and i'm glad of it.

"You. Speak. Who started this?" Mr. Colton asks a nervous Saoirse who is
shifting uncomfortably on her feet while she soothes her bleeding bottom lip. "I uh- I don't-" She stammers while looking at the remaining students.

"Blake Denvers started it." Jeremy answers out of nowhere earning a death stare from Blake and Noen.

"I only started it when Cole wouldn't keep his hands and disgusting thoughts of Annaleah to himself." Blake answers giving a death glare to Cole, to which he responds to with a shrug. "She's hot. Couldn't contain myself." Cole answers smugly earning a scoff from Nalani and I.

"I will break your fucking jaw." Blake
growls trying to punch him but Mr. Colton and Noen hold him back.

"Blake calm down! He's had enough!" Noen yells getting Blake to calm down.

Mr. Colton sighs and orders all of us to hear to the principals office. We all nod and make our way to the office.

"Saoirse what the fuck dude! You got in the middle of a fight. You actually punched Ruby! Congrats!" Nalani beames up excitedly as she taps Saoirse on the arm. Saoirse nods with a smile but I know she's quite disappointed in herself. She's a pacifist, she likes to keep the peace. She isn't a violent person, and the fact that she may get suspended for this and affect her permanent record is upsetting her a bit.

"I saw her heading towards Nalani and I couldn't sit back and watch. I wanted to do something so my fist had a mind of it's own and I.. Well you know what I did." Saoirse admits and I throw my arm around her hugging her tightly.

"You did amazing. I know you hate violence but this won't go unnoticed. You're an amazing friend Sole." I say to her proudly and she nods giving me a bright smile.

"Miss Evangeline Harper? You have several guests." Mr. Colton knocks on her door disappointedly. Evangeline quickly opens the door to find herself in front of at least ten to eleven students all bloodied and filled with bruises.

She stares at all the students in shock when she notices her son is one of them. She gives him the motherly angry stare and he slumps his shoulders and looks down at his feet nervously.

"What is the meaning of this Mr. Colton?" Miss Harper, asks Mr. Colton angrily making him gulp before answering.

"I- I left for a minute to grab some basketball's from my office and when I came back there was a huge scandal happening in the middle of the basketball court and these students were all involved." Mr. Colton answers in a rapid tone while staring at each student.

"I see. Alright then, extreme measures will be taken." Miss Harper informs and I feel Saoirse's soul leave her body.

"We're so getting expelled." Saoirse whispers over to me nervously and I shake my head. "I won't let that happen. If anyone is getting expelled it's him." I whisper back at her staring directly into the back of Cole's head. I grip tight my back pocket making sure that a certain object is still there.