ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Fuck you Annaleah!" He yells at me after I finish my sentence and I scoff.

"Yeah? Well fuck you Blake. Fuck you and your fucked up brain." I yell back at him as tears run down my cheek. I push through him and begin to walk as far away from him as possible.

"Where are you going?" He yells at me frustrated brushing his hair with his fingers.

"Away from you!" I yell back and continue walking.

I have no idea where i'm going but all I know is that I really, really want to be as far away from Blake as possible right now.

"Anna get back here, you don't know where you are or where you're going." He groans out.

Silence.

I decide to give him a taste of his own medicine. I answer him with silence, followed by more silence.

"Anna."

Silence.

"Annaleah."

More silence.

"God damnit Annaleah, stop walking!" He yells at me as he grabs my wrist firmly and shoves me backwards. My back hits a light pole and I wince looking at Blake with widened eyes.

"Annaleah.."

"Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone!?" I cry out still standing against the pole.

"My life was great before you came into the picture! I was doing great without you but you had to snake your way back into my life and fuck me up just like you always do!"

"Anna calm down.."

"No! You don't get to tell me to calm down. You've been ruining my life ever since you came back that summer when we were fifteen!" I cry out and I notice the hurt in Blake's eyes.

"It's like you were specifically designed to ruin any type of relationship in your life! First the relationship with your mom.." I tell him and he takes a step back from me.

"Anna stop." He slowly backs away while I walk towards him slowly.

"Then the relationship with your father." I move closer.

"Anna i'm warning you." He steps back clenching his jaw.

"And I know for a fact that the reason why you can get over that girl is because you probably fucked her up so badly to the point where she left and never came back to you!" I yell at him and in a split second, he grabs my wrists and shoves my body against a light pole harshly.

"You don't know the fucking story!" He yells and his eyes are filled with so much anger and hurt.

Good. I want him to hurt. I want him to hurt as much as I hurt.

"I don't need to know the whole story. I can already guess, you ruined her. Just like you do with everyone and everything! YOU RUIN PEOPLE BLAKE!" I yell at him and his eye blink away tears and he let's go of my wrists.