ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜰᴜʟʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"How long till we get there Blake?" I ask annoyed.

"A few more minutes." He reassures me and I sigh. "You said that an hour ago." I whine and throw my head back, Blake chuckles and intertwines our fingers together dragging my tired and limp body. "Where exactly are you taking me?" I ask him and he shrugs with a smirking smile.

"It's a surprise." Blake replies with a smug tone and I roll my eyes. "Did I ever tell you that I hate surprises?" Blake chuckles and squeezes my hand gently bringing it up to his lips and kissing the back of my hand. "I have a feeling you'll like this surprise." He says as we stop in front of a house.

No.

Fucking.

WAY.

I gasp and bring my hands up to my mouth holding in an excited squeal. "You did not!!" I squeal happily and Blake lets out a laugh. "Go check and see if the door is always open." Blake tells me and my eyes widen with a smile.

I run up the stairs excitedly and stand in front of the huge red door. I begin to twist the door handle and the door doesn't budge. I frown when it doesn't open and turn to face Blake. "Nope, I guess it isn't always open." I laugh and Blake flashes me a smile. He begins to walk up the stairs and meets me in front the red door.

"I'm guessing by the smile on your face, that you quite liked this surprise." He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him brushing some loose hair behind my ear. I laugh at his smugness and nod. "You've guessed correct, I did like my surprise." I admit and his hand snakes from my cheek to the back of my neck. He takes a handful of my hair and pulls me forward so my lips are inches from his. My breath begins to hitch and my heart begins to pace, Blake notices my demeanor change and smirks inching his lips closer.

His face sneaks to the side of my face pulling my hair away from my ear "I like making you nervous." He whispers against my ear and my legs instantly begin to shake.

My stomach starts to fill up with anticipation when I remember where we are and where we are standing.

God. I really wish we were somewhere else instead of standing in front of the porch of Full House.

"Blakeee.." I merely whisper. "We can't be doing this in public."

"Doing what? This?" He kisses my neck. "Or this?" He lowers his head and kisses my neck again making me throw my head back to leave him room. "Or perhaps this?" In swift movement his face meets mine and our lips mold into each other perfectly devouring each other.

Oh my god this feels so good. My hands on his hair, his hands on my lower back.. This feels so good I can ignore the muffled noises of the crowd.

A CROWD??

I quickly pull away from the kiss and stare at the crowd of people standing in front of us muttering between them. I facepalm myself and grab Blake's wrist dragging the both of us away. I apologize to some of the people and speed walk my way out of there.

I laugh and place my palms in my face covering my embarrassment when we finally get away from everyone. "Why'd you stop? I was really enjoying that kiss." Blake asks and I elbow him playfully. "Did you not see the crowd of people?? That's so embarrassing." I cover my face again and laugh.