ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʀᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟᴏɢɪᴄ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

It took me almost fifteen minutes to convince my father to let me stay back at the hospital to "help out" with Will. I may have left out a few details about my whereabouts and what i'll be up to today but it's better for my dad not to know.

If he were to know that i'll be driving myself and Saoirse to the police station to bail out one friend who's probably hangover and another friend who got thrown in there for fighting a cop... There's just no telling what he'll do or react. So being the amazing daughter that I am, I spared him of those details.

As soon as my dad left to go home Saoirse and I entered Will's hospital room to say goodbye. We then make our way down the hall and head outside when Saoirse starts to worry.

"We can't drive though. We don't have our license." Saoirse tells me as we walk out of the hospital. I take Blake's keys out of my purse and unlock the car.

We really need to get our license soon.

"Don't worry i'm a good driver, and besides the police station is only twelve minutes away. We won't be on the road too long."

••••••••••

"We won't be on the road too long huh?? WON'T BE ON THE ROAD TOO LONG YOU SAID?!" Saoirse yells in the passengers seat as she strokes some hair out of her face.

Okay soo, we may have been on the road for almost an hour now. But that isn't my fault! How could I have known that there would be heavy traffic?

"Sole will you please calm down? We're fine, we have gas, we don't have a flat tire. We're fine, it's just traffic." I say trying to calm the girl.

She begins to breathe in and out harshly and I decide to turn on the radio to mute Saoirse's annoying heavy breathing.

It takes us fifteen more minutes to arrive at the police station. We get out of the car frantically and enter the police station. There seems to be a lovely woman on the counter typing away in her computer. I brush my hair down to look a bit professional and stop abruptly mid-way.

Saoirse stares at me and I point towards my bloodied clothes. "It looks like I murdered someone, you should do the talking. I'll stay behind you." I tell her and she nods. "Good idea, last thing we need is for you to end up in jail for a first degree murder." I nod agreeing with her and she steps forward to the lady.

"Hello, my name is-"

"Name of the prisoner." She rudely interrupts Saoirse as she types on her computer and I hold in a scoff. "Uhh it's actually two prisoners... You see-"

"I don't care about their life story I only need names." The salty woman, yet again, rudely interruptes Saoirse never once looking up at her.

"Noen James Harper and..." She takes a pause for a second and turns to me and whispers, "What is Blake's full name?"

I think about it for a second before remembering his middle name. "Blake Mason Denvers." She nods and repeats Blake's full name to the lady.

She then types their names and takes a unamused glance at us and turns walkie-talkie . "The release of Noen Harper and Blake Denvers please, I repeat the release of Noen Harper and Blake Denvers please." She says and turns off her walkie-talkie. "You can sit in that bench over there, they'll be out in a second." The lady says going back into typing in her computer.