ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

How did he find me? I ask myself as he stares down at Mac and Jonah.

"I won't repeat myself again. Leave." He says in a threatening tone.

"Or else what? The fuck are you going to do?" Mac asks tauntingly. He holds me closer to him and takes a sniff off my perfume. "Aaah she smells like an innocent girl begging to be fucked," He smirks.

"Wouldn't you agree?" Mac asks Blake and throws me to the ground, I hiss in pain as my knees make contact with the ground.

My knees are going to have such a gorgeous bruise tomorrow. Thank you Mac.

I look up to Blake who's already staring down at me. I silently plead for help and he nods understanding what my gaze meant.

He slowly looks up to meet Mac's and Jonah's gaze. "That was your last warning." He says as he makes his way towards the young men.

Mac smiles and throws his fists up in the air. "Finally, i've been wanting to punch someone for a long time now."

"Well be prepared to be disappointed," Blake says as his fists comes in contact with Mac's face. "Cause you'll be the one getting punched asshole."

Jonah stares at Blake's fists hitting Mac's face over and over again. He looks terrified. Good. He fucking should be.

His gaze turns over to me and I scoot back in terror thinking he'll be coming towards me. He holds up his hands and mouths "I'm sorry," and runs off.

Coward.

I avert my eyes to Blake who's still on top of Mac punching him over and over again. I look worriedly at a bloodied Mac who can barely keep his eyes open. I gasp when I see how much blood he's coughing up.

"Blake..." I say with a trembling voice.

"Blake I think you should stop. He's had enough." I say again.

Silence.

"Blake now is not the time for you to ignore me! Stop it. He's had enough!" I yell at him as his fists makes contact with Mac's face.

I get up and hiss when I look at my bleeding knee. I straighten up and limp towards Blake.

"Blake stop it your killing him for gods sake!"

I continue to limp further and stop when i'm close enough so I can get ahold of his arm.

"Blake-" I say and in that exact moment I grab onto his arm before it makes contact with Mac's face. "Stop it! He's had enough let's go."

"I haven't had enough." He growls never looking away from an almost dead Mac.

He quickly snatches his arm away from my hold and continues to punch him. Blood splashes all over the place including Blake's face and the shirt I have on.

"Pl-please." Mac barely whispers.

Okay that's enough.

"That's enough Blake sto-"

*hits*

I gasp as my face falls to the side when I feel the force of Blake's elbow on my cheek.