ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Yeah can we go? I'm kind of bored here." Haley whines and I scoff loud enough for her to hear.

"Did you say something Anna?" Haley asks with a cocky tone, knowing damn well I hate her even more than before, now that she's with Blake.

As soon as Blake and I went our separate ways he started to pay attention to Haley.

Haley being the attention seeking whore that she is, didn't waste a single second to be with Blake. They aren't dating as far as i'm concerned, they're just friends who like to makeout at any time and any place, they especially like to makeout when i'm around.

I fake smile at her and shake my head. "No I didn't say anything." I respond to her ans cock my head slightly trying to act all innocent.

Bitch.

"Why is she here? I thought this was a friends only type of thing." Noen groans when he sees Haley wrapped around Blake's arm.

"What's your problem?" Haley asks annoyed and I stand up straight next to Nalani with amusement.

I take out a dollar bill and hold it high enough for only Nalani to see. "My money's on Noen." I tell her and she groans quietly. "That's not fair, I don't want to bet on Haley." She whines and I chuckle.

"You. You are my problem. Does anyone here even like her?" Noen asks and looks around the room for answers. Nalani shakes her head no and so does Will. Saoirse just stands there and prefers not to answer because she's Saoirse and she's too nice to say to Haley's face that she's an unpleasant human to be around with.

Now everyone's eyes are on me including Blake's.

Is it hot in here?? No?? Just me?? Okay.

I look at Noen confused and he raises his eyebrows. "So? Do you like her at least?" He aks and I laugh. "Me? Hell no." I deadpan and Will holds in a laugh.

"You see," Noen focus on Haley and points to the entire room. "No one here likes you, so why don't you do all us a favor and-"

"That's enough Noen." Blake interrupts him and everyone's eyes widen while Haley smirks evilly. "I brought her with me, I never complain when you bring your hookups to go out with us." Haley's smugged face falls as soon as she heard Blake calling her a hookup.

I raise my hand to my mouth and hold in the laugh that wants to irrupt out of my body. Nalani hides her face in the crook of my neck and we look back to Will who's also holding in his laugh.

Nalani breaks first and I quickly break after her. Our laughs fills the awkward silence and Will decides to 'fuck it' and laugh as well. Haley quickly catches up as to what we're all laughing at and whispers something to Blake's ear. He shrugs at her and Haley stomps her perfect black heels in complaint and we laugh even harder.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Haley asks this time making Saoirse laugh.

"Blake, this is getting boring can we go?" She asks Blake emphasizing the we and Blake shrugs. She smiles at his sure and she interwines her fingers in him as she opens the door pulling Blake with her.

"I guess i'm going now. I'll see you all there." Blake says to the whole group but keeping his eyes on me.

"Bro, are you serious? We always leave together." Will says stepping forward with his fingers intertwined with Saoirse's. Blake shrugs and points at Haley with his eyes. Will rolls his eyes and turns around towards the stairs and cups his hands around his mouth. "Mom we're leaving!" He yells and picks up his car keys and house keys. "Alright have fun! Be safe!" His mom yells and we all make our way out the front door.