ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐
*the following chapter has a TW*

It's been four hours now. I've been drinking, dancing, laughing, and having the best time of my life for four hours with Cole.

I've danced a few times with Nalani and Saoirse— I may have also had a sexy dance off against Haley and Blake but we don't talk about that— we also played cup pong with the boys a few hours ago and I ended up winning. We all drank some jello shots and sang a bit of karaoke.

Granted, Noen sang more of the karaoke but we all pitched in as his backup singers.

This has truly been a fun night so far.

As the music begins to die down to merge into another song I look around the room to find a bathroom. "Where's the bathroom?" I ask Cole and he signals me with his head to the right. "Come. I'll show you." He answers and extends his hand towards mine, I smile thankfully at him and take his hand. He takes me up to the second story of the house and makes a turn to the left. "The bathroom is the black door to the left," He signals me with his finger and I follow it nodding in response. "l'll wait for you over here." He says as he plops down into a chair and picks up a book from a coffee table.

I walk to the black door on the left and open it without knocking.

OH- mY-

I slap my hand on my face, covering my eyes wishing I had knocked. "I'm- i- i'm sorry i'll just-" I slam the door shut not even bothering to finish my sentence. I walk over to Cole awkwardly and he notices my stiff body. He quickly stands up and holds my wrist in his making butterflies appear in my stomach.

"Anna what's wrong?" He asks and looks
towards the bathroom door and back to me. "Uhh well you see.. There were um- There were these two- wait no three, yes three. There three people in your bathroom and I uh- I caught them doing, you know... Fucking. So I uh- I left." I stutter to him awkwardly trying my hardest to get that mental picture out of my brain. Cole laughs and takes my hand in his and taking me somewhere else.

As we pass the hallway I notice all the pictures displayed throughout. Pictures of Cole when he was little, the first time he won a basketball game, his homecoming dance picture, a family picture with a bunch of trophies displayed behind them. We take a right turn and Cole lets go of my hand briefly and searches his pocket for a key. He unlocks the door and grabs my wrist walking me through the door.

"Woah." I mumbled under my breath taking ahold of the room i'm in. Cole chuckles behind me locking the bedroom door. "You like this room?" He whispers from behind me making the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

"I love the room it's gorgeous." I reply still looking around the room, inspecting every little detail.

It's almost like a study hall room. There's a bunch of book shelves with bean bags and desks and chairs displayed all around the room. It's like a personal library inside a house.

"No one is allowed in here so you can use this bathroom, it's right over there." He points with his finger and I nod walking towards the bathroom.

Once i'm done using the bathroom I walk towards one of the many book shelves. I trace my fingernails along the books until one catches my eyes. I grab it and read the description of the book.

Sounds like an interesting book, perhaps Saoirse has it.. No, no. Not perhaps, I know she has it. Maybe she'll let me barrow it for a while.