ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx: ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

I hate everything in life at the moment.

I hate that it's been three months since I filed the allegations against Cole.

I hate that nothing has been done to Cole because according to the officers there isn't enough evidence because "I could have gotten the bruises in some other way."

I hate that I lost my friends in the process.

I hate that i'm a social pariah in school.

I hate that everywhere I go, everyone reminds me of what a loser and bitch I am for involving the cops on a "school fight"— which is what they think.

I hate that my mom has invited me to her gender reveal party.

I hate that my dad is making me go.

I hate everything in life right now...

*ding dong*

Well, maybe I don't hate everything in life right now.

I rush towards the front door and look through the window to see who it is.

A bright smile spills over my face as I open the door and extend my arms to the person standing in front of me.

Blake walks in and wraps his hands over my waist as he kisses me passionately. His left hand travels from my waist over to my back. I let out a few giggles when he plants tiny kisses all over my face.

After Blake was questioned by police, Kathryn called him and told him that I was over at her house, sobbing myself to sleep in his bedroom. Blake quickly hung up the phone and drove straight to Kathryn's house.

After a few minutes he entered the house and went straight to his room to check on me. When he saw me, he noticed the dry tears on his pillow and decided to lay down next to me. He cuddled me and each time a tear would travel down my cheek he would wipe it away and kiss the back of my head.

When I awoke I told him I still didn't feel comfortable telling him why I called the cops. Being the sweetheart that he is, he threw a minor temper tantrum but after an hour of arguing he understood and dropped the argument.

And we've been "together" ever since.

We're not dating or anything just yet, I told him I wanted to take things slow to be sure that he won't pull one of his usual stunts and he agreed.

I push him away and cup his cheeks and plant a single kiss on his lips before walking away to the kitchen. Blake makes sure to close the front door in the process.

"What're you doing here? It's early." I ask him serving us breakfast.

"I wanted to drive you to school today." He answers and I freeze. I shift my gaze over to him and shake my head nervously.

"No." I respond dryly and continue to serve us breakfast.

"Annaleah."