ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ: ʙʟɪɴᴅᴇᴅ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

*First Day of Summer*

"Dude, we should go camping today!" Noen exclaims excitedly, hitting Will in the arm.

"Camping? Out of all the shit we could do on our first day of vacation, you choose camping?" Will furrows his eyebrows at Noen.

Noen nods frantically and Will look's to the whole group and shrugs. "Fuck it, let's go camping. Who's in?" Will asks and Saoirse nods in agreement alongside Blake and I.

"I'll go on one condition. I get to share a tent with Saoirse." Nalani crosses her arms over her chest and Will groans.

"Whyy, she's my girlfriend." Will whines and Saoirse laughs.

"Because there is no way i'm sharing a tent with nasty ass Noen over there." Nalani rolls her eyes at Noen and he gasps putting his hand over his chest. "You wound me." He sighs and Nalani scoff's.

"Fine you can have my girlfriend, it's not as if i'm leaving for college soon and want to spend as much time as I can with her." Will says sarcastically throwing his hands in the air for a more dramatic affect.

"Thanks Will! I knew you'd understand!" Nalani thanks him, completely disregarding his sarcastic tone.

"If we want to get a good spot before sundown we should leave right now and pack some shit." Noen tells us and we nod standing up from Will's couch.

"Where you kids heading off to?" Nathalia asks as she walks in the living room with Cora.

"Camping, so don't wait up for me." Will kisses his mom's cheek, then his sister's.

"You should take Cora with you!" Nathalia says excitedly and Cora brightens up.

"What?" Will deadpans. "You want me to take Cora camping? He asks and Nathalia nods.

"I mean it works out perfectly, you take your sister out to have a sibling bonding time and your father and I have some alone time." She wiggles her eyebrows and Will gags making us all laugh.

"Seriously mom? Gross." He gags again and Nathalia rolls her eyes. "Cora sweetheart go get your camping bag it's in my room." Nathalia instructs Cora and she nods excitedly and runs up the stairs giggling.

"Mom." Will whines and Nathalia gives him a peck on his cheek.

"You're leaving for college soon, I just want you and Cora to have some fun time together before you leave." She admits and Will nods.

"Fine, i'll take her with me. But I swear mom if you and dad have another kid i'm done-"

"Oh relax, your dad has an awesome pull out game." She winks and Noen gags again making us all laugh even harder than before.

"I'm leaving." Will groans and helps Cora with her little bag and sleeping bag.

"Bye mommy, i'll see you tomorrow." Cora waves cutely to her mother and stands next to Will taking his hand.

"Be safe!" Nathalia yells and we all nod and give her the thumbs up.

••••••••••