ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"You- you want to be who's..?" I gasp silently.

He stares at me with glinting eyes and hold up my hands in his. "I want you to be mine, and I want to be yours Annaleah. I want you." He says breathlessly and I stare at him with wide eyes.

How do I know this isn't one of his mind tricks? How do I ever trust him? Should I even trust him? What if he's only saying this to get me to bed?

A million of what if's pop into my mind and he quickly notices at my nervous and worried demeanor.

He cups my cheeks in his hands and lift's up my face for our eyes to meet. His eyes bore into mine and I feel my heart melting on the spot.

"Stop overthinking Anna. I want you and you want me. Why not say fuck it and try." He admits and I shake my head nervously.

I break away from his grasp and push myself off the wall and pace around the room back and forth.

"How can I trust you? Why should I trust you Blake? You've said these words to me before and ended up saying that you didn't mean it, you said you only said those word's because you knew it's what I wanted to hear." I quote the words he said to m in San Francisco and he sighs massaging his temples with his fingers.

"I know i've lied to you before, I know i've broken your trust time and time again but i'm ready. I'm ready to commit, i'm ready to actually make this work. I never thought that after Aurelia I would ever fall in love or even like another girl who wasn't her but then you came into my life and.." He sighs and walks towards me grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. "I like you Annaleah, I know it may not look like it because I tried so hard to fight down my feelings and hate you but I do. I like you."

My breath hitches and—

*End of flashback*

"Annaleah wake upppppp!" Nalani yells and I flinch awake. I look around the classroom and hold onto my chest gasping for air.

"What the fuck Nalani!" I yell back at her after noticing there's no one else in the classroom other than Nalani and I.

"Bro, you fell asleep throughout the entire class, you're lucky Miss Tampon doesn't give a shit." Nalani admits and I yawn stretching my arms.

"Why are you so tired anyways?" She asks picking up my bag for me.

"No reason." I smile at her and grab my bag from her arm and make my way to my locker with Nalani following close behind.

My reason: Blake.

Blake and I stayed up all night talking about our feelings, talking about how I can begin to trust him, how serious he is on actually wanting to fight for me.. We talked of a lot of stuff last night and yet I still don't know is I should trust his words or not.

"Mhmm, why is it that my female intuition doesn't believe that?" She asks knowing that something is up but I quickly shrug off her comment and head wave over to Saoirse who is standing near the entrance to the girl's bathroom.

We walk over to her and walk together to the girls locker room. Saoirse groans every step of the way telling Nalani and I how she isn't made for physical education or how sports and her are not a good match.