ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

What in the actual fuck is this?

"Are you guys joking right now?" I ask.

"This is a joke right? Because there is no way that this little cabin is The Grove." Saoirse asks Will as she inspects the cabin.

Your telling me we drove an hour and a half to end up at a little country cabin that looks like a walk-in closet?

No no a walk-in closet is an insult to it. This is literally a porta-potty!

"Aw come on cupcake don't judge The Grove just yet. You haven't even entered." Noen says as he steps besides me and puts an arm around me flirtingly.

I push his arm away and scoff at him. "I don't think I can enter. Do the five of us even fit in there?" I ask Noen and he laughs.

"Seriously guys i'm a bit worried as to why you brought us to the middle of nowhere." Saoirse says as she looks around the deserted area.

"Exactly like, there aren't even cars parked around here! I swear if you brought me all this way just to kill me do it now before I kill you idiots!" I say annoyed and pace around in circles biting my nails.

"Just enter the damn place and stop complaining." Blake says annoyed and makes his way up to the door and opens it.

"Well excuse me if I have my doubts about this place. Look at it. Looks like the place where you would murder someone." I say and enter the cabin.

"Oh how I wish I could murder you right now." Blake says under his breath and I mimic him making Saoirse and Noen chuckle.

"Welcome ladies to..."

"The Grove. Yeah we got it." Saoirse and I say at the same time and look around the little cabin.

Huh will would you look at that. It's actually quite cozy this little cabin. Creepy but cozy.

"Nice cabin boys. But we're here dressed in neon colors for a party and quite frankly..." Saoirse takes a pause to look around the place for a second before continuing her sentence. "We don't see one." She finishes off and sits on a chair slouching her back in the process.

Noen and Will look at each other mischievously while Saoirse and I look at them with confused expressions.

"What? What is it? Why are you looking at each other like that?" I ask a bit annoyed not getting the look on their faces.

Noen clears his throat dramatically and waves at us to stand up. "Step right here Miss Anderson and Miss Walsh and we will show you where the-" But before Noen could finish his fancy sentence, Blake pulls down a lever— disguised as set of books— that where stacked in a bookshelf leading the way into a secret staircase.

Saoirse and I both stand up and gasp as we watch the bookshelf push itself backwards showing us the staircase.

"Are you fucking serious dude?!" Noen asks angrily at Blake.

"I was going to do that!" Noen says as I pass him to walk down the staircase.

"If it makes you feel any better Noen, I quite liked your little speech." Saoirse says adorably as she passes around him to walk down the staircase alongside Will.