ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ɪᴛ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Please hold, someone is knocking on my door, please give me a second," I put my hand over the microphone on the phone and speed walk towards my front door, I place Cole's phone on the kitchen counter, alongside the costume I had on Halloween.

I check through the window and take in a deep breath when I see who it is. "Ma'am can I call you back? There's a.. family situation happening and I need to attend it really quick... Thank you so much." I thank the nice police officer on the phone and hang up.

I place my phone in my back pocket, taking in a deep breath as I open the door wide enough to see both Saoirse and Nalani standing on my porch.

"Can this be quick i'm in the middle of something." I deadpan and cross my arms over my chest and lean against the door frame.

Saoirse looks over to Nalani as if she's waiting for Nalani to speak first. Nalani's gaze stays glued on the floor and I scoff when neither of them speak. "I don't have time for this." I argue and i'm about to close the door when Saoirse stop's me.

"Wait," She pleads and I nod. "You have five minutes. I'm serious." I tell her and she nods.

Saoirse elbows Nalani and Nalani slaps her back. "What the fuck dude?" She responds and Saoirse rolls her eyes and pushes Nalani towards me.

"Say it!" Saoirse orders Nalani who's standing inches from me and I stare at Saoirse in confusion.

"Just wait for it." She mouths and I nod doubtfully.

"Go on Nalani. Say it." She orders again and Nalani rolls her eyes finally meeting my eyes.

"I'm... sorry." Nalani barely chokes out and I let out a laugh.

"Is that- is that it?" I question and Saoirse elbows her a second time. Nalani turns around furiously eyeing Saoirse. "I swear, if you elbow me one more time, i'll grab this apology and shove it so far up your ass-"

"Cut the crap and finish your damn apology!" Saoirse barks out and I stand back in shock. Nalani groans and turns back to face me.

"I'm sorry for being such a bad friend to you.. I should've been here for you instead of pushing you away out of anger. You saved me back in september when no one else would. You deserve a better friend than me but I promise to be better, and i'll do that starting with this apology. I'm sorry Annaleah, i'm sorry for pushing you away, i'm sorry for not asking why you did what you did, i'm sorry for not being here. I want to be a better friend, please give me a chance to be a better friend." Nalani apologizes and I nod at her apology.

"Thank you, for apologizing but why are you the only one apologizing? Saoirse also pushed me away." I state and Saoirse nods, giving Nalani another look.

"What?" I ask confused and Saoirse elbows Nalani making her fumble foward.

"I'll kill you." She whispers to Saoirse but she shrugs it off. "Tell her." Saoirse says and Nalani groans looking back at me again with regretful eyes.

"I'm also sorry for stopping Saoirse to be there for you. Saoirse has been wanting to ask how you've been or why you did what you did since we left the police station, but I wouldn't let her. I didn't think you deserved her friendship so I stopped her from going to you.. I'm sorry." She apologizes and turns around to Saoirse.