ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx: ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Who's picking you up at the airport?" I ask Blake as we wait for our luggage, we landed half hour ago and are still waiting for our luggage. How absurd.

He shrugs and sticks his hands inside his pocket. "Don't know. Haven't told anyone we landed here yet."

I nod and grab my phone dialing my dad's number.

"Hey pumpkin, you and Blake still waiting for your luggage's?" My dad ask's enthusiastically and I laugh. "Yeah, we've been waiting for half an hour." I pace around staring at my feet.

"Yeah well, you know how airports are. Do you want me to head down to the airport now to pick you up?"

"I was just about to tell you that. And would it be possible for us to give Blake a ride to his house? His dad's working and he doesn't want to bother his step mom.."

"Of course we can give him a ride. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"Thanks dad. Love you."

"Love you too kiddo. See you soon." He hang's up just as Blake walks up to me with both our luggage's. "Finally, I was starting to think they lost them." I joke but Blake doesn't laugh. He just stares down at his phone with no emotion on his face whatsoever.

"Blake? You alright?" I ask trying to break the awkward silence surrounding us. He cough's awkwardly and nods, putting away his phone. "Yeah i'm fine."

"Right um.. I was about to tell you that my dad has agreed to give-"

"Hey stranger." A male voice booms from behind me and my body tenses up almost immediately.

No. Not now.

I don't turn around and continue to stare directly at Blake. His eyes roam to the person behind me, once he notices who the person is his eyes darken. In a swift movement his eyes meet mine. He stares at me deeply, noticing my tensed body.

His eyes scan my entire body; from my shaking hands to my rolled fists.

I feel dead whenever he's near me.

"Cooper." Blake greets him, yet I still don't turn around.

"Denvers. Long time no see." Cole greets back extending his hand and touching my arm slightly as it reaches Blake's hand. My skin begins to crawl and I have this urgent need to throw up and run away from this.

"Hey gorgeous." Cole greets and I still don't turn around. I look up at Blake with pleading eyes but he doesn't seem to get the message.

"Annaleah'm talking to you!" Cole grabs my arm and spins me around roughly. I wince quietly as his hand squeezes my arm.

In a sudden movement I was pulled back by my shirt and Blake places himself in front of me protectively. "Touch her like that again-"

"Chill Denvers, she's my girlfriend. She knows I was just playing with her." Cole say's smugly and I see Blake's body tense up at his sentence.

I want to say that's not true.

I want to scream out that Cole and I have never and will never be a couple.