ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅᴇʀsᴏɴ's

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Blake if you get this please, please call me back it's been four hours okay? Four! It's time for you to be back here, call me as soon as you get this!" I end the call, sending the tenth voicemail to Blake. I throw my phone on the bed and raise my hair up in a messy bun in frustration.

Blake hasn't had the decency to return my calls or texts and I haven't seen him since the incident with with girl. Perhaps I should fill out a missing person's report??

I pace around the room thinking about what I should do or go, but I can't think of anything. I don't know where he is, I can't reach him, I don't know my damn way around San Francisco, and who the hell even knows who that woman was and who she was in Blake's life-

Wait.. Who else would know who the hell that woman is other than his two best friends.

I jump towards my phone and dial Noen's number, after a few rings he picks up with an enthusiastic tone. "Yoo Anna, what you up to girl? Having fun with my boy in San Fran?"

"Yeah, yeah we're having a blast Noen! I have a very important question to ask you and I want you to be completely honest." I switch the conversation to what's really important and there's a second of silence from the other line before I finally hear Noen let out a breath of air. "Yeah, what's up."

"Faye. Do you know her?" I deadpan and Noen's breathing shifts.

"How do you know her?" He switches the question around.

"Not what I asked. Who's Faye?"

"A girl."

I roll my eyes at his lack of cooperation. "I know it's a girl dumbass I saw her today."

"YOU WHAT?! YOU SAW WHO TODAY!?"

"Uhh- Faye??"

I hear a muffled laugh and the phone being swifted around the air. "Impossible. No. You're wrong."

"I'm not. I saw a girl today with a name tattooed on her torso. It said Faye."

I hear a breath of relief leave Noen's lips and his fingers tapping away in his phone screen. "The girl you saw was probably Flora, not Faye. Wait- you saw Flora today? Where? Was Blake with you? Where is he?" He asks all at the same time startling me, not knowing where to begin.

"Uh- yes I guess we saw Flora today. We were walking back towards our motel when Blake saw her from afar. Yes Blake was with me, he got really pale and clammy when he saw her it was weird.. OH and she kept on questioning Blake about her niece and something about a name and the location of someone?" I pace around the room trying to explain everything that went down forgetting the most important detail.

"Wait- but this isn't what I wanted to know. I want to know who this Flore and Faye girls are" I ask and Noen begins to hyperventilate from the other line.

"Annaleah.. Where's Blake?" He asks in a worried tone and I facepalm myself forgetting about that as well. "Right uh- I haven't seen him since the Flora thing. The second we arrived to our motel he handed me the keys and left. He hasn't responded my texts or calls, I don't know where he is." I shrug to myself and brush my fingers through my tangled messy bun.