ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐
*Six Years Later*

I enter the beautiful wedding venue and stare at all the beautiful flowers and white rose petals scattered around the floor.

I walk around the place for a few minutes before deciding to go find Nalani and Saoirse. As I walk down the hall to enter the bride's dressing room, I hear horrified screechs and I immediately tense up knowing who's scream's those are.

I walk faster making my heel's make a click sound each time I press my heel down on the floor.

When I arrive in front of the dressing room I push the doors open revealing two bridesmaids trying to calm down a uncontrollably stressed out Saoirse.

I meet Saoirse's eyes and hold in my laughter at her horrible makeup.

"Anna, oh my god, help!!!" Saoirse cries to me for help as she points at her running makeup.

I nod frantically and close the door behind me, pulling out a seat for Saoirse to sit on. She continues to breathe heavily and crying uncontrollably.

"Saoirse calm down. You're going to throw up everywhere!" I tell her and sit
down in a chair pulling out my makeup bag.

"I'm am going to get married in 15 minutes and my maid of honor is sick alongside her kid who was supposed to be my freaking flower girl, one of my bridesmaids is late and my makeup artist made me look like bozo the fucking clown so no! I will not calm down!" She cries stressfully at me and I hold in my laughter.

"I'll take care of it, just breathe please so I can finish this disastrous makeup." I say and Saoirse laughs.

"It's terrible isn't it?" She asks laughing and I nod.

"Horrible. Where the hell did you find this girl?" I ask putting the finishing touches on her mascara.

"Near the JCPenny." She laughs and I snort.

"No wonder." I joke and apply the last amount of lipstick on her lips.

"There. Beautiful. Now let me fix your maid of honor and flower girl problem." I tell her and she nod's.

I turn over to her present bridesmaids and point them over to Saoirse. "Dont let her cry. Her makeup isn't that dry yet." I tell them and they nod.

"I can't help with the late bridesmaid but I sure as hell can find a maid of honor and bridesmaid." I tell Saoirse confidently and leave her dressing room.

Where the hell am I going to find a maid of honor and a fucking flower girl?

And just as the thought came into my hear a little girl bumps into me and falls to the ground with a hard thud. My eyes widen and I quickly help the girl up.

"Oh my- i'm so sorry are you okay?" I ask the girl and she nods brushing her dress off.

"Yeah i'm fine.. Although my palm stings a little." She shows me her palm and I notice a bit of blood on it. I hiss and motion her to follow me.

"You have a little scratch on your palm. Come with me to the bathroom, I have bandages in my purse." I say to the girl and she nod's looking at her palm.