ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀsᴛ ᴄʟᴜʙ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Hey Anna, your friends are here!" My dad yells from downstairs as I lay comfortably in my pjs. "Tell them to meet me upstairs." I yell back and scoot over to make room for Saoirse and Nalani.

A few seconds later Nalani barges through my door and jumps into bed with me, embracing me in a tight, squealing bear hug. "Annaaaa i've missed you so muchhhh!" She squeals as she hugs me tightly making us roll around my bed. I laugh when I hear Saoirse whinnying that she wants a hug too, Nalani pulls Saoirse into the bed and we all hug as we roll around un my bed until we inevitably fall off the bed.

Saoirse falls first, then I fall on top of her and before Nalani had the chance to fall on top of me I rolled away making Nalani fall on top of a wheezing Saoirse. We laugh and soothe our elbows and back's for a few minutes before getting into topic.

"So how was Ireland? Were the holidays fun?" I ask excitedly, scooting closer to Saoirse.

During the holidays, Nalani went to Hawaii with her parents and siblings while Saoirse went back home to spend the holidays with her family in Ireland.

I haven't seen them in weeks and I felt extremely empty without my girls here. But my holidays weren't that bad either.

I finally met the woman my dad has been seeing— Irene— she came over to our house on christmas eve to celebrate it with me and my dad, she even bought me a gift! She bought me the most gorgeous necklace with my name on it, I haven't taken it off since.

After christmas eve, my dad took me and Irene on a weekend trip to Australia because he had found out that Irene's favorite animal is the kangaroo, and where better places to see a kangaroo than Australia? So he took us om a weekend trip to Australia to look at museums, art exhibitions, and kangaroos.

Then when New Years came, I spent half my day at Kathryn's house preparing for a small family gathering— she needed help with the cupcakes and cake— she wanted everything to look absolutely perfect for when her parents and brother came over. After I helped her out with the cupcakes and cake, I went home to spend new year's with my dad and Irene, we spent the night watching different christmas movies in our pjs until it was time to say goodbye to 2021.

We all stood up from the couch, went outside with our cheap little fireworks and began the countdown. I texted Nalani, Saoirse, Will and Noen happy new year's a second before it was actually new year's. When the clock hit 12am the whole neighborhood screamed and chanted while lighting up their fireworks.

It took dad a couple of tries before finally getting our fireworks working. My dad kissed my forehead first, right after setting the fireworks and kissed Irene next. The three of us stayed outside looking at all the beautiful fireworks for a few minutes before going back in the house to finish up our christmas movies marathon.

It is now january 8 and i'm finally catching up with my girl's. I have a good feeling that this year is definitely my year and I can't wait to get it started.

"Ireland was great! I finally got to see Oliver and he's so big! I can't believe he turned eleven and I wasn't there to celebrate with him. Oh- I also got to meet Oliver's new puppy, my parents bought him a puppy for christmas and guess what he named it Anna!!"

"What?! What did he name it!" I ask desperately.

"Thor!" She exclaims and I gasp looking back to a sleeping Loki, who's sleeping on his comfy little bed. "Did you hear that Loki? Your brother is still alive and is living a happy life in Ireland." I whisper to him, not wanting to actually wake him up.