ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙʟᴀʜ ʙʟᴀʜ ʙᴜʟʟsʜɪᴛ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Annaleah." The voice echoes.

I try to open my eyes but they don't budge.

"Annaleah can you hear me?" The voice echoes again but this time it's holding my hand.

I try to speak but no words come out. I try to move but my body doesn't. I try to open my eyes but they don't do as I command them too.

Oh my- am I paralyzed?? Are all my bones broken?? Am I in a bloody coma?!?!

"Annaleah, shh, shh. It's okay calm down. Breathe in and out. In and out." The voice echoes and soothes my hair lovingly. I immediately start to calm down and do as the voice says.

"Annaleah sweetheart, can you try to open your eyes slowly for me please?" The voice says squeezing my hand in support. I do as the voice says and slowly start to open my eyes.

The bright light blinds me and I squint my eyes shut quickly after opening them. The voice whispers to someone something I can't decipher. "Okay Anna, the blinds are closed try to open your eyes now sweetheart." I nod at the lady and slowly begin to open my eyes.

The lights were now dimmed and I could finally open my eyes fully. I look around the room and question where the hell am I and how did I end up here. I try to stand but my wrists are restrained against the bed.

The fuck? Why am I restrained??

I look around the room and notice two nurses writing stuff down and my dad sleeping on a little couch. I'm about to ask, why am I here when the door to my hospital room opens frantically. "Is she awake?" My mother whisper yells and notices my eyes fully open. Tears begin to swell up in her eyes as she runs to me and hugs me.

"Annaleah sweetheart I was so worried for you. I'm so glad you're awake." My mom says happily as she hugs me tighter. I try to hug her back but the restraints don't let me.

"Mom, I can't- I can't move my arms. Why are they restrained?" I ask and she pulls away from me wiping her tears off her face. "You don't remember?" My mom asks and I shake my head.

She turns to the door where the nurses keep writing stuff down. "Excuse me, when can you take these off? She seems to be pretty relaxed and calm." My mom says in a sweet mom tone. The nurses stare at each other and whisper things to on another when one of them comes towards me and releases me from them.

I hold my wrists and soothe them. My mom then hugs me and I can finally hug her back. As I hug her I notice my dad has woken up and is looking at me with a side smile on his face. I smile back at him as I hug mom. I slightly push her away and signal dad to come hug me. My mom notices me signaling to dad and she turns to him slowly. "You should um- you should catch up with her Bryson. I can leave..." My mom says as she stands up from my bed awkwardly.

"Julie it's alright, you should stay and catch up with her. You girls barely talk so please, sit back down and talk." My dad says with a slight smile and my mom returns it back. She sits back on my bed and cups my cheek. My dad slowly walks up to me and gives me a big kiss on the forehead. "I'm glad you're okay and feeling good kiddo." He says and I smile. "If you need me Anna i'll be in the cafeteria." He reassures and waves me bye.

I look at my mom who has a guilty expression on her face. "How's he doing Anna? Is he better?" My mom asks me but not looking at my face. She asks as she plays around with a ring. I quickly take notice that it's an engagement ring I silently take a gasp of air and nod. "Yeah he's doing great. We're both doing great actually."