ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴡꜱ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Blake?" I mumble half asleep on top of Blake as I feel his hand traveling up and down my back in a soothing matter. He move's his head down to get a better view of me and whisper's, "Hmm?"

"What time is it?" I ask sitting up and fixing my hair. Blake sit's up a few seconds after me and grab's his phone, showing me the screen to see the time, "3:32 why?" He answers and stretches his arm around me to grab a random t-shirt.

"I have to go. I have practice in two hours." I say standing up from my old position and grabbing my clothes, putting them on as quickly as I can.

His eyebrows furrow as he watches me fix my hair into a lazy ponytail. "Practice? Practice for what?" He asks dumbfounded. "Volleyball practice." I respond and crouch down to begin to tie my shoes.

"Your in the volleyball team? Since when?" He ask's sitting himself in the green bean bag that's in the corner of the tree house.

"I found out I made the team two days after the grove incident." I say proudly and tie my last shoe. I stand up and straighten the shirt and jeans I have on with a proud smile on my face.

I didn't really think i'd make the volleyball team this year. I tried trying last year but all the spots got filled and sadly I didn't get picked, so I had very little hopes of making the team this year.

So when I got the email from the school, welcoming me into the volleyball team I was ecstatic. I don't want to pursue volleyball as a career but I love playing, it helps me distract myself and not to mention that i'm pretty good at volleyball as well.

Blake nod's and places his elbows in his knees, intertwining his fingers together. "Well congratulations. What number are you and what's your position?"

"I'm number 8 and i'm the libero." I shrug and he nods with an impressive smug. "I would've thought you'd be the setter." He admits and I gag.

"As much as I love setting, i'm not very good at it. If I weren't the libero i'd probably take on the outside hitter position." I smile and look around the treehouse one more time to check if I have forgotten something.

"Well I think i'm all ready, we should head back to where the cars are parked so I can ask Noen to give me a ride." I say walking towards the little treehouse door.

"I'll drive you." Blake deadpans as he stands up his shirt being rolled up a bit at the end, showing off his perfect v line.

If I see that v line one more time I just might skip practice.

"Hello? Earth to Annaleah?" Blake waves a hand up to my face, snapping me out of this unholy trance. I shake my head and scratch the corner of my cheek awkwardly, "Wait what? What did you say? Sorry I didn't really- I didn't listen." I stutter and he nods pulling down his shirt.

Damn it.. There goes the v line.

"I'm saying i'll give youba drive to school. Let's go." He repeats himself and I nod, following him down the treehouse.

Three minutes later and we arrive to the huge abandoned house, where a bored and lonely Noen sit's on the entrance stairs, eating a box of fruitloops. My face turns into a big smile and I excitedly run to Noen grabbing the box of fruitloops and pouring some in my mouth. "Mmm so good oh my god." I moan pouring more fruitloops in my mouth when the box of fruitloops is rudely pulled away from my hands.