Chapter 1 : Leaving

Raven's P.O.V.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FU- umm what was that word, fun- no fume- no ahh fuk yes FUCK , yes I remembered FUCK. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, GIRL. HOW COULD YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL. It's crime to look that much beautiful. I am falling in love with you, my love-"

I cut off by laughter behind me.

I turned around only to see little devil laughing at me holding his stomach.

"Y-You a-are b-beauti- hahahahaahaa" He chocked on his words due to laughing so hard.

"What the hell" I screamed at him.

"Y-You are talking with yourself looking your reflection on mirror. Are you seriously dumb. I mean I know I call you dumbo but that doesn't mean you have to work like dumb" Rowan said laughing at the end.

"Just get out from my room" I pushed him out of my room.

"I also don't want to come in your room. I am just here to tell you that my Mom is calling you downstairs. Ivan and Alex are here" He said and left the room.

"Excusee me, she is my Mom" I argued.

"She is mine because I am youngest."

"I born first, isn't that makes me their favourite child" I smirked at him.

"No. That doesn't matter, I am their favourite child bec-"

"ROWAN" Papa's voice heard.

"COMING DAD" He said and turned towards me "I am favourite" and left the room before I could say anything.

"NO- I am-" *sighed*

This is our Never ending Saga.

I again came back to my work of Packing as I am leaving today.

Yes, I am leaving today.

I don't know what will happen. How I will cope up with new people. How I will manage without my Family and friends.

Today is a day, I am going to my Dream University, Cameron University, the biggest University of Canada. My dream is to study there. And I am literally very excited for going there. My life will change from today.

New People, hostel Life, college life, new life of my relationship which is still existing in my imagination and everything going to start from today itself.

I am literally very happy but nervous too, that doesn't mean I am not sad for leaving my family and friends here but I am excited too to start hostel Life, that makes me more nervous. Actually in short, I am confused abo-

“RAVEN, COME FAST"

-about my mood right now.

“COMING MOM"

I zipped my suitcase and sighed and ran out of my room to downstairs.

As I came down, I saw Ivan and Dad are discussing about Football player, watching football match, Rowan is watching something in Mom's phone, While Alex is busy in munching Sandwich, talking with my Mom who is busy in making sandwiches.

WHAT THE HECK !?

I am going today. Why it is looked that much normal ?

Did they forget that I am going today ?

Oh no no no no !

Wait, let me check !

“GOOD MORNING EVERYONE" I said with full enthusiasm.