Chapter 83 : Suspicious

Author's P.O.V.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU ALL ARE DOING ? WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS STOP HER ?"

Alex screamed at the guards fuming in anger. Ivan is talking continuously on phone, screaming at the other end. Ryan is nowhere to be seen, while Ryder is in Raven's room. Xander is talking with Marcus, while Ruby is trying her phone, continuously.

The moment, they came to know that Raven is not in her room. They literally searched everywhere. Deep down they knows, Where would she be but no one wants to accept. They are scared to accept that Raven's life is in danger too.

"I think, She has gone to the kidnappers." Officer Marcus sighed.

"Did you track her phone ?" Xander asked him worriedly.

"yeah, we will know-"

"Sir, Miss Raven's phone's last location is showing in X-34 street, beside of green alleyway. After that, her phone is switched off" One officer interrupted Marcus. Everyone's head snapped towards that officer.

"Good. Get out the jeep. We are going there now." He ordered his officers who nod their head, running out of the house. Marcus turned towards family.

"We will update you with everything. If you people get a call from the kidnapper, then inform me immediately." Xander nodded and Marcus ran out from the house towards his jeep.

"Oh God where are my kids ?" Ruby sobbed. Xander hugged her, kissing her head.

"Everything will be fine honey, don't worry" He whispered with tears in his eyes.

"First Pari, now Raven, What do the kidnappers want from my c-children, Xander ? I will give them as much money as they want, but I just want my children back safely. Please bring my k-kids back, Xander, please" Ruby cried.

"Don't cry Honey, The officer Marcus has gone, he will surely bring our children back safely, Ruby." Xander rubbed her back, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Meanwhile,

"Dad, they kidnapped Pari and told Rav to come at X-34 street, alone otherwise they will kill Pari and I know She has gone to the kidnapper to save her." Alex massaged his temples.

"Ok Dad, thanks" He declined the phone.

His attention went to his wallpaper.

This was the pic when they were only 8 years old

Ruby clicked their photo and the day Alex got his phone, he put this photo on his wallpaper.

He sadly smiled and sighed.

"I won't let anything happen to you guys. I will bring my two friends home safely and that's for sure" He gritted his teeth, immediately calling someone.

Whereas,

Somewhere in the house, Ivan is shouting on the phone.

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANY BULLSHITS. I WANT THEIR NEWS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, I DON'T FUCKING CARE" He yelled and declined his call.