Chapter 51 : Triplet Telepathy

Author's P.O.V.

"Ryan, something is wrong" Ryder whispered.

Ryan's eyes widened.

He thought he is the only one who has this feeling. So, he is just shrugging it off. But, knowing Ryder is also feeling this way, his heart skipped a bit.

He looked around. Alex and Pari are eating and chit chatting. While, Ivan is scrolling through his phone.

He looked at Ryder and he nodded.

Ryan's heart beat was just increasing

Ryan looked around again and his blood ran cold when he didn't find Raven there.

A realisation hits him like a truck.

It's so long Raven went to washroom and didn't come back until now.

The bad feeling both brothers are feeling right now is definitely for their sister.

Triplet Telepathy.

"Raven" Ryan immediately ran towards girls washroom, quickly followed by Ryder.

Ryan came towards Girls Washroom.

He pushed the door, but it was locked from inside.

"Who the hell locked the washroom from inside ?"

They looked each other, before nodding and barged together inside the washroom.

Ryan's eyes widened looking at the scene infront of his eyes, while Ryder clenched his jaw.

Their sister was on the floor, and Brian's right knee was on her back, his left hand holds her hair while right hand had scissors in it.

Raven was shouting for help. They could see her struggling against him. She was begging to him. And he was enjoying it.

Her head was bleeding, she has bursted lips, her clothes were torn, her hairs are messy, She looks miserable.

Tears brimmed in Ryan's eyes. He clenched his fists and without second thought, he jumped in between and punched Brian on his cheek, making him fall on the ground.

Ryder took this advantage and immediately helped Raven. He pulled her shaking form in his embrace. He pulled her to his chest. Raven immediately hugged him tightly, hiding herself in his chest.

On other side, Ryan was blinded with anger. The only thing he wants is to Kill Brian, nothing more, nothing less. He started punching Brian, repeatedly. Brian tried his best to fight back but no one can win from an angry brother.

In matter of seconds, Brian's whole face was bloody. Ryan broke his teeth as well as jaw.

"How dare you to touch her ?" He raged.

Flashback of Ryder telling him that Brian tried to rape Raven started coming in his mind. Since that day, he wanted to torture Brian and today he got that chance.

"W-Why a-are you b-beating m-me ?" Brian coughed blood.

"The Audacity" Ryder muttered.

"And why shouldn't I ? You hurted her, you forced yourself on her and now you are asking me why I am beating you. I . WANT . TO . KILL . YOU" Ryan said, punching him with one word.

"B-But why are Y-You taking h-her s-side ? W-Who is s-she to Y-You ?"

"My Sister"

Ryan said, again kicking him on his stomach.

Ryder felt her arms tightened around him. He kept her body close to himself. He caressed her hair softly, mumbling soft things to her. He looked at Ryan only to see anger behind his dark eyes.