Chapter 67 : Wilson Household

Author's P.O.V.

"Alex I wasn't thinking straight at that time, th-that's why I- *sighs* I am s-"

"No Rav, it's not your fault. Stop saying Sorry" Ivan told her.

"Yes, it's our fault, we are really sorry Rav, please forgive us too" Alex said apologizing.

"Rav, you are my best friend. I met all these people because of you and I just-"

Raven immediately pulled Pari in her hug.

"Please don't say like this. You are my first female friend, I ever get, Pari. It's not your fault, it's no one's fault. It's just situation becomes like this." Rav whispered.

Pari just tightened her hold.

"Oo Loser you will suffocate my Pari, leave her"

Sudden voice made them Snapped their head towards him.

Rowan was standing there keeping his hands on his hips, glaring at Raven.

"My Pari ?" Alex and Ivan looked at each other then at Rowan.

Raven glared at him back while Pari just chuckled.

"Mind your business, Rowan" Raven rolled her eyes.

"Ok" He said and pulled Pari towards him by holding her wrist.

He is not tall. He reaches upto her stomach.

"Let's go Pari, they will bore you" He said and smirked at three shocked faces and pulled Pari with him.

When he was dragging her somewhere, she turned back and waved her hand at them, mouthing byee to everyone.

They snapped out from their daze.

"PARI"

A WEEK LATER ...

It's been a week everything happened.

Ryder and Ryan are discharged from the hospital.

Xander took their custody.

And they took a leave of a month from college to spend their time with their family. In the mean time they will do online classes to not to lag behind in academics.

(A/n : Lol sorry)

They called Pari to live with them. But she refused to live in their house for a month and she started living on rent next door.

It's an usual day in Wilson's household.

But Ryder and Ryan kept that Denmark surname. Because Ryder still didn't accept Ruby and Xander. He is still angry at them. Raven tried to convince him but he didn't listen to anyone as usual.

They decided to give him some time.

"RYAN WAKE UP"

"Two more minutes please"

"NOOO"

Ryan turned around to see his clock.

5:30 am ?

He sat on his bed frustrated. He scratched his bed messy hair.

"What happened Rowan ? Why are you waking me up this early ?" He groaned.

"I can't sleep, Ryan" Rowan mumbled.

Ryan narrowed his eyes.

"...Okay ?"

Rowan pouted.

"Oh uh umm you want ....... Cuddles ?"

"Ewww Nooo, I am a Man and Man doesn't cuddle" Rowan looked at Ryan disgustingly.