Chapter 19 : Abusing

Raven's P.O.V.

I was shocked.

I had tears in my eyes.

And this time I didn't control it.

From the maid, I came to know that Aunty and their son died but didn't know when and how.

"This is all because of your brothers" He whispered.

My breath hitched.

I don't know what to think anymore.

They are only 3. They never did it intentionally. They were only child.

I so badly want to defend my brothers, but now I understood Uncle too.

"When, Ryder got his conscious back, he already lost his memory. When Alina pushed Ryder and Ryan, Ryder hit his head on the rock and lost his conscious with his past memories. And Ryan, with him-" He smirked a little, "- I made him forget his past, with Continuous Shock treatments."

I gasped.

"W-What ?"

"Yes, I want to take revenge of my Alina, of my son. And If I had return them, then how would I have taken my revenge. So, I faked our deaths and leave from all of your lives forever. I want to make them regret, I want them to feel the pain of my unborn child, I want them to feel the pain of my wife who loses her life just because of them, so I started doing it. The only thing that came in my mind. I started doing it. I started abusing them." He smirked.

My mouth hanged open a little. My eyes widened.

He is abusing them from 14 years.

Just the thought of my brothers getting beaten by this beast made me want to rip this man's skull by my bare hands.

But I control myself before I lose my patience.

He came towards me and leaned down.

"And you know what little princess, this is their life till now and I will make sure this will be their life in future too" He whispered in my ears, sending shiver down my spine.

I lost it.

Before I could control myself, my hands reached his collar.

"Don't. Touch. Them" I gritted my teeth.

I am sure my eyes are looking red by crying or controlling tears.

For a mere second, I saw shock on his face. He looked at my hand which is on his collar blankly then looked at me. He hold my wrist tightly and smirking, jerked it.

He suddenly come towards me and pulled my hair in his fist harshly.

"You will see what can I do and what I am going to do" He said darkly.

His eyes are not like before which shows love and care. This time his eyes only shows one thing and that is revenge.

I gulped unknowingly.

He jerked me backwards.

I stumbled back but gain my posture.

"Get out of my house and their lives too. If I found anything from your side, your brothers will regret it. I will make their life hell here, if you show your smartness outside" He stated coldly and darkly.

Tears are streaming down my cheeks.

I am sad. Because, my once loving Uncle now want to make our life hell. I am hurt. Because, my brothers are hurt. I want to cry. Because my Aunty died saving my brothers. I looked at the man standing infront of me.