Chapter 13 : The Untold Truth

Note : Uncle's name changed from Roman to David.

Ryder is eldest triplet, Ryan is middle while Raven is youngest one in case you forget 😉, now enjoy 😁.

Raven's P.O.V.

"U-Uncle ?"

I barely whispered.

David Uncle ?

He is a-alive ?

H-How ?

Flashbacks of him and me playing, flashbacks of him calling me Princess everytime he see me started flooding in my mind.

If he is alive then that means Aunty and my b-brothers also-

My eyes widened.

My breath hitched.

I looked infront of me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

T-That means R-Ryder and Ryan are my t-twins !

My brothers are alive.

My twinnies are alive.

A smile broke into my lips, while tears are still uncontrollable.

But my smile faded when I saw David Uncle with a piece of vase.

And my eyes widened when I saw he is going to stab Ryder ?

Before I could stop myself, my legs immediately reacted towards this and in blink of an eye, I ran towards Uncle.

Author's P.O.V.

With an evil grin, David took a piece of vase and going to stab Ryder on his shoulder.

Neither Ryder nor Ryan knew this, they just closed their eyes, praying to endure this torture.

Suddenly, instead of belt, Ryder felt a hot liquid on his shoulder.

He frowned and looked up only to see someone totally unexpected.

But his eyes immediately widened seeing Raven holding knife in her hand, while blood is dripping from her palm. He immediately stood up on his place.

Ryan, feeling silence, opened his eyes to see commotion.

He looked up only to get a shock.

Both brothers are looking at Raven with shocked gazes. A slight panic in their eyes. David looked angry and confused.

While Raven's eyes doesn't leave Ryder's face. But her eyes only shows love and happiness.

"N-Nerdy ?" Ryan whispered, which gains her attention towards him.

She looked at Ryan with same love and care. Her old memories flooded infront of her eyes.

But before she could say anything, David harshly pushed her shoulder making her stumble on her feet but she managed to balance.

This made everyone came out of the their trance.

"Who are you ? And how the hell you came in my house ?" David asked angrily to Raven.

She remained silent.

"Are you mute ? Or are you deaf ? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION. GUARDS , GUARDS, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL ? ARE YOU ALL SLEEPING-"

"How dare you ?" A whisper left from Raven's mouth.

David frowned in confusion.

Same with boys.