Chapter 73 : Rowan and his obsession

Raven's P.O.V.

"IVAN. I LOVE IVAN"

YESSSSSSSS !

I looked at Ivan.

Ivan's head snapped towards Pari as he stood there freeze in his spot.

His eyes widened while Pari looked down.

"W-What ?" Ivan stuttered still not believing.

Ivan took a step towards them.

"W-What ? How could you do-" Alex started dramatically but before he could do anything, Ivan shoved him side. He came towards Pari who is still looking down.

"Y-You l-love me ?" He asked slowly.

She nodded not looking up.

"You really l-love me ?" He asked still eyes widened.

"Hmm" She sniffled looking up.

"I-I mean Y-You l-love me ?" Ivan's jaw dropped as he just realised what he heard. She nodded wiping her tears.

I smiled ear to ear.

He looked at Alex who also nodded at him, smiling brightly. He then looked at me, shocked.

"I am not dreaming, right ? Pinch me" I pinched him, wiping my eyes.

"Owww bitch" He squeaked rubbing his arm. I still nodded grinning ear to ear.

He looked down at his body and then widened his eyes.

"P-Please stay here, I will be back" He said sprinting towards his room. Pari frowned.

"Where did he go ?" Ryan asked confused.

We all shrugged.

He came back running and stood infront of Pari keeping his hands back.

He suddenly sat on his one knee and took out a Red Rose.

My eyes sparkled.

"Umm I Love you, Pari. Will you be my Constant ?" He asked smiling ear to ear.

Pari's eyes widened.

Her jaw dropped. She looked at me shocked, I nodded at her excitedly.

"Oh My God Yess" She squealed accepting that Red Rose and immediately hugged Ivan.

Ivan hugged her back, keeping his head on her shoulder. I could literally see tears in his eyes as I grinned.

"Wohooooo" Everyone started cheerings, clappings and started whistlings.

They pulled out from the hug and glared at us.

"Alex what was that ?" Pari said keeping her hands on her hips.

"Umm what ?" He said scratching his head. I gulped.

"Ahhh owwww" He screamed when Pari pinched him hard.

"It's not my fault, it's that bitch plan" He said pointing towards me.

Pari's glare turned towards me.

My eyes widened.

"If it's Rav's plan then it's ok" Pari smirked. I smirked back.

"What the fuck ?" Alex said offended.

Pari come towards me and we hugged each other.

"Congratulations babes, please take care of him" I whispered in her ears. She nodded by tightening her hold on me.

"Ivan, I think your girlfriend will definitely cheats you with her" Ryder smirked pointing at us. Ivan laughed. We pulled out from the hug.

Pari rolled her eyes. I turned towards Ivan.