Chapter 89 : Raven

A/n : You guys loves me too much. So ofcourse, I am not gonna make you cry 💗

Alex's P.O.V.

"AHHHHHHHHH"

My heart skipped a beat.

My head snapped towards Raven.

She screamed looking scared.

My eyes grew darker when I saw Marcus kept Raven on his gun point, holding her arm tightly.

"Leave David and I will leave your sister" He said gulping. David smirked standing up from the ground.

I clenched my fist.

"Officer ? What are you doing ? H-How could you ?" Uncle's eyes widened in shock.

Yes, we never told him that Marcus is a snake.

He laughed "Yes, me, surprise"

"Listen Marcus, leave her, it will be a good for you" Ryder gritted his teeth taking a step towards them.

"NO DON'T COME NEAR ME OTHERWISE I WILL KILL THIS GIRL, HERE" Marcus's eyes widened.

I heard a whimper.

I looked at Raven only to see her pouting with tears in her eyes.

She is in little space. My eyes softened.

"Tell these men to drop their weapons" Marcus ordered taking a step back.

No one moved a muscle.

"FAST. OTHERWISE-"

He tightened his hold on the gun.

"NO" We all screamed almost instantly.

"THEN TELL THEM TO DROP THEIR WEAPONS"

I signalled everyone and they followed keeping their guns down.

"See, we told them, now please leave Raven" Ivan said, his eyes fixed on Raven, who is looking everyone in confusion.

My heart broke.

Marcus laughed out loud.

"David come here" He ordered.

And immediately David ran towards his side.

"T-Thank you, Marcus" David smiled gratefully.

I gritted my teeth.

Just wait till I get my hands on you.

"I know you guys have a lots of questions for me" Marcus laughed.

I tightened my jaw.

"Well, I was loyal to my work. Always. But then, David made me realise the importance of money in Life. If you show honesty then you will get nothing except medal. Medals don't fulfill needs, money does. What can't you do if you have money ! You can also buy medals with money. Not only medals, you can buy happiness with money. So, only thing matters in life is Money, not honesty. So here it is, David gave me money and I helped him to escape from the lock up. He again offered me money and I again helped him to kidnap Raven." Marcus laughed.

I could literally see fire emmiting from our body and eyes.

"Then why did you kidnapped Pari if you want Raven ?" Ryan asked.

He is passing his time so that we could do anything.

"Pari ? Oh well, Pari" He laughed then continue "She was a distraction. Like you guys will be busy in finding her and you will forgot about Raven and then David will send a message to her to surrender herself. But this bitch here-" He said and pulled her hair harshly making her winced. I felt my blood boiled.