Chapter 41 : Not even a beginning

Author's P.O.V.

A calm environment.

Peaceful Atmosphere.

Pin drop silence.

But it's always a calm before storm.

Atmosphere is peaceful but not mind.

There, Ivan sitting on bed, caressing Raven's hair as she is sleeping. His fingers are in her hair, his eyes is on her peaceful face, adoring her. But his mind is somewhere else, lost in deep thoughts.

How could someone do all this to a person ?

Didn't they have humanity ?

How could someone be so ruthless ?

Is bullying still exist ?

If it is, then why the hell management never did anything to stop it ?

Are they all blind that they can't see anyone's sufferings ?

His mind is fussed over all these things. He felt so many emotions all together. He felt anger creeped in his veins when he imagined how his bestfriend suffered all these ragings alone. His heart broke when he heard that bastard tries to rape her. He is guilty for not there for her.

He is Guilty, sad, emotional, but mostly he is furious, moreover he is Livid.

His fist clenched and he gritted his teeth.

Whatever he is feeling right now, one thing is for sure that,

He is going to make everyone Regret.

Like Ivan, Alex also felt this overwhelming emotions. He wants to cry and at the same time he wants to punch someone so badly. But, he can't do anything right now.

He is just staring at the Night Sky, smoking his cigarette.

Silently.

Suddenly, his eyes caught something.

More precisely, Someone. Not someone, some people.

He looked at those some people attentively.

Suddenly, his expressions changed. From Cold and emotionless to Smirk. Evil smirk. His eyes held nothing but anger and hate, while his smirk shows how he already plotted everything. He took out cigarette from his lips and crushed it with his shoes.

"Enjoy as much as you want today because from tomorrow you are going to cry" He whispered before heading the room.

Time Skip ( At morning )

"They didn't come yesterday ?" Raven asked curiously.

Ivan shake his head.

"How come ?" She tilted her head, confused.

''Leave them. Get ready, Today is our first day and I don't wanna be late on our first day." Alex said, zipping his bag.

Raven stared at him in utter disbelief while Ivan rolled his eyes at him.

"Wow, I never thought I will live to see this day when Alex De'Luca will be serious for going to class on time" Raven exclaimed keeping her hands on her chest.

"Shut up, Rav, I am always serious" Alex rolled his eyes.

To which Ivan scoffed.

"Sure" Raven shaked her head.

"Let's go guys" She said smiling brightly pulling their arms out of the room. They chuckled and let her pulled them.

"I heard two new boys take admission here"