Chapter 29 : She is Your triplet sister !

Pari's P.O.V.

I keep quiet.

He left me.

I heard a chuckle.

Sad chuckle.

"No, Miss Kapoor, No one deserves abuse, no one" Ryder said.

"I-I didn't mean-" I get cuts off by Ryder.

"You are telling us, you know everything about us, right ?" I nodded.

"Who told you ?" He asked me.

"Raven" I whispered.

"Here is your answer" He said and chuckled again.

I frowned.

"The thing which we are hiding from everyone since so many years, she just revealed it" Ryan said, with so much disappointment.

"N-No, it's not like that. She never told me, I forced her-"

"It's truth and you can't change it by defending her" Ryder said blankly.

"Listen Ryder, I am not defending her, I am just stating facts, noth-"

"Do you know what, she is with David, She wants David to make our life hell, she agrees to David that she is gonna help him to make us suffer, she is with him to make us vulnerable and weak, so to protect ourselves, we told them to bully her, and I don't think so we are wrong anywhere here, and guess what Miss Kapoor, that bitch deserves all these-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, RYDER" I yelled at him, defending my best friend.

"SHE NEVER DESERVES IT" I screamed at them.

"You guys are fool to believe your abuser" I said coldly.

Ryan scoffed.

"We have a proof, Miss Kapoor-"

"That video ? Are you both out of your mind ? That video can be Photoshoped too, right ?" I tsked.

For a second, I saw Ryan's eyes widened like he realise I am right.

While Ryder narrowed his eyes.

"But I saw her here that day" Ryder stated.

"She was here to warn that David to stay away from you" I scoffed.

"And why the hell she thinks that David will listen to her ?" Ryan interrogate.

I kept quiet.

I can't tell them about Raven and their relation, I can't tell them Raven is their twin and this David is their uncle, so she came here to know why David did all these things. I can't tell anything.

Ryder chuckled "What happened ? Speechless ? Accept it, she was here that day to become David's partner in our abuse. And think, why the hell a new student suddenly starts to show their interest in our personal matter ? Why did she will care about us ? I fought with her first day, ofcourse she wants to take revenge and she choose this way to take a revenge. That's why she wants to make us suffer. Accept it, She is a bitch, and she deserves each and every thing that is happening to he-"

"NO, SHE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS, SHE JUST CARE FOR YOU BOTH"

"AND I AM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION, WHY THE HELL SHE WILL CARE FOR US ?"

"BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR FUCKING TRIPLET SISTER" I yelled and immediately my eyes widened as I realised what I just said right now.

A pin drop silence.

I looked both of them only to see different expressions and reactions.

Ryan's face has a confused expression. Like, he realised what I just said. His face turns from confuse to shock in a second like he just comprehend what I mean and his eyes widened.