Chapter 38 : Ivan's P.O.V.

Ivan's P.O.V.

We just land here.

The day when Raven came to Cameron University, we decided to come here too. So, we started preparing for its entrance exams and trust me, we never studied this hard not even in Main exams, just to come here with our best friend. 

When she told us about that fucker, my blood boiled. I just want to come here and kill him.

Apart from him, I really missed my Raven. We didn't see each other from such a long time. I really wanna hug her, hold her. She is like a little sister to me. She is my sister from another mother. I really missed her so much. And I know for sure she missed us too.

We are on the middle of the road where that taxi betrayed us. And from 28 minutes, we are constantly asking for lift but to our luck, nothing works.

"Do you love Raven ?"

"Huh !" Alex's sudden question took me off guard.

"Answer me, Do. You. Love. Raven ?" He demanded.

Without a second thought, "yes" slipped from my mouth.

Is he out of his mind or what ? Ofcourse I love her. Not only me, he also loves her. She is our bestfriend as well as annoying little sister to us.

"Then lay down on the road" He ordered me, blankly.

What the fuck ?

"Huh ?"

"Don't waste my time, lay down on the ground" He again ordered me, but this time with little pushing.

"Wait wait wait, what the fuck do you want ?" I asked him kinda annoyed.

"Lay down on the ground like you are injured or half dead and we will get lift" He shrugged.

I stared at him.

Actually, not a bad idea.

But, then why me ?

"Why me ? You also love her. You should lay on the ground" I complained.

"I love her that's why I am the one who is going to act" He replied grinning.

I frowned. Before, I could comprehend anything, I jerked due to someone's push.

Alex, literally kick me on my knees from back.

Due to sudden kick, I sat down on my knees and again before I could register anything, He pushed my shoulder back.

"Just Shut up and lay down" He blankly ordered me.

All this happened in a blink of an eye.

"What the fuck" I groaned.

"Shut up, dead bodies don't curse" He smirked.

I clenched my fist.

"Youuu-"

"Shut the fuck up-" He whispered and then, to my shock, "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US, PLEASE, PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP HIM, SHOW SOME HUMANITY"

Alex fucking cried, way too loudly.

And, to my surprise, I heard a scratches of tyres.

Did someone really come to help me ?

Wow, I am such a good actor.

"Umm, what happened ?" I heard a soft female voice.

"He will die please please please help us, please give us a lift please please" he begged.